Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Vivian where are you now?

beatrix

• Members

She was just sixteen and vanished she let go. Can somebody explain to me why????        I miss the knowledge about what  has been her driving force and  I miss her at all...... I feel argonised  ..... beatrix

• Members

Hello and a welcome to a safe place where you will find support,understanding and love from people who understand your pain and anguish.

When you are ready possibly you can tell us a little more about your sorrow.  Until that time, I find comfort in just reading the many postings from others who are suffering from a great loss.

Please keep coming back

Praying for your peace

• Members

hi,

my name is beatrix and my baby killed herself last month on the 7th and god is the only one who knows why. what can I tell you, I don't know what is going on. beatrix 

• Members

Hi Beatrix, Thanks for sharing about your daughter.  I know the pain is unbearable. You loved her and protected her all her life and  of coarse you want/need to know why. 

She was young and beautiful and had her whole life ahead of her and you miss her every moment of the day.

I too asked the question,why and pondeered the reasons over and over in my head.  I finally decided I would never understand why.  I did all I could to help with his depression, Doctors Hospitals but he could not grab on to Hope and was in severe pain and I finally accepted that the pain of living was too much for him.

Tell us about your daughter= What she was like, How she smiled how you felt being with her.  It helps

Keep posting

• Members

Beatrix

I know you love and miss her.  Try to take deep breaths, pray for peace and clarity and try to rest.  This is a very very hard journey. Be gentle with yourself and know that your baby still loves you very much

• Members

i need to talk to god. He gave her permission to take off and now?????

I am so sorry for being rude that way but the time she died she came to me and i draw her without knowing that is her. Can you feel what i am talking about?   beatrix

• Members

Yes I hear you and know what you are talking about.  I do not believe you are being rude.  I too was very angry with God because I felt the same.  After  a long time of being angry I realized that he was a gift to me from God anda child of God so God had the right to call him home.  That did not help my pain but it helped me to begin a communication again with God. 

Do what makes you feel a little better.  If you do nothing but sit here and read these messages and type  please do that. You are not alone in your pain

Betty 

• Members

Betty,  if I wouldn't have been busy like that for sure she would be alive. What did I wrong ... I asked her if she has got some more patience. she agreed  and now

• Members

Beatrix,

You did nothing wrong.  You loved her and she loved you.  She thought she could wait but the pain became too great.

We all feel as if we are somehow responsible for this terible loss.  It is part of loving someone.  Please be gentle with yourself you were a good mother.  You could not prevent this.

Take Good Care

Betty

• Members

Beatrix

I need to leave for work.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  Your Child still loves you and knows how much you cared

Try to rest

Betty

• Members
heartbeataway

I am so sorry for your loss!  You are new to this saddest of all life's journeys. The search for way will be your constant companion.  A companion you will never understand.

Baby steps and deep breaths .......

My prayers for strength are with you.

• Members

Hello Beatrix,

Thinking of you today and hope you keep coming back here to share about how you are doing.

Keep trying to reach out

Betty

Archived