Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Has Anyone Visited A Psychic or Tarot Card Reader?

bjsmom

• Members

I know how this must sound to most. It seems i have always "checked" my horoscope if the paper was in front of me. Have always known what my astrological sign was, since i was small. I am sure this contradicts God and the Bible but my faith has been lacking for years and is basically non-existent, this way so even before my son died. I have always been fascinated with the tv shows about Nostradamus and the signs of the stars. I am not a fanatic but do believe that there is more to us than just death. More to life than one day being here and the next you are gone. I do believe that our spirit, our soul does not "just leave". When i was small i remember reading a book about reincarnation, this certainly fascinated me. To me, this is no different than someone having absolute faith in the Bible, they just choose to believe in something "else", which is typically taboo. I did once before go to a psychic, it was at a point in my life that "i thought" was traumatic. Now i see that this was little compared to what has happened now. Although i was so nervous about going, so nervous that someone might see my car parked in the parking lot, "the reading" was quite uplifting. It still seems so wonderfully strange that someone can tell you things about yourself & your life, by you, just picking out a card.( My reading invloved tarot cards.) I think i will make the time to go again, just to see what is read now. Just wondering, has anyone else had these same feelings? Has anyone else gone to a psychic and, if so, please share your story with me.  BJsMom-Deneace

3 weeks after my sons death, i was deleting some tv shows on my Dish DVR. You see, me & my boys like to watch movies, so i like to record them so we can watch them "anytime". I was going through my movies and saw that one of my shows had recorded part of another show. I only heard the last little bit of the show but did have a name, so i immediately looked this up on my computer to see what it was about. It was "John Edward Cross Country". I have since started watching this show weekly.....Call me crazy, but there are others who believe as i do.

• Members

Lorri, (go to loss of adult child) just bought tickets to go see John Edwards in person, and I have tickets the end of February to see Lisa Williams in person.  You are not crazy, we are mostly all looking for the 'WHY??" answer.     (you will find you can ask any question on the one forum, sometimes 'new links' dont get looked at by all of us......)

Marcia    Bethany's Mom forever

• Members

Marcia, thanks so much for replying to my post about psychics. So glad that you have JE tickets also. I would love to go, may check into this soon. Thank you also for letting me know about the other forums, i now mostly post on these. I just wanted to say, your daughter Bethany is beautiful and her smile is contagious. She makes the very most of pictures. I hope Bethany & BJ have met, i believe they will make the most of everything. 

BJsMom-Deneace

Archived