Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New Here

MadMel21

• Members

So I'm not really great with my feelings...

I cant afford therapy. My friends feel weird around me. My biological family doesn't really have anything to do with me. I didn't really know where else to go.

My dad died suddenly 6months ago of a sudden heart attack. I've been struggling ever since. My father was my best friend. My mom has never really been in my life and my stepmom and I have never been close. We did everything together. We had a lot in common. I told him everything.

Now I am literally alone. Except for my brother but he's 8 so he doesn't really grasp what's going on you know? I feel like my friends think I should atleast be alittle moved on by now. One of my closest friends even complimented me yesterday on how well I'm handling everything. Truth is inside I'm dying. Sometimes I do think whats the point of me still being here. I hate the way I feel. That's when I realized I need help and I have no one to talk to so...

Here goes.

Hopefully this site works out well.

-Mel

• Members

Hi Mel....I feel your pain and feel the same way...lost my mother on 26 Oct....it's still very fresh and I cry everyday...sometimes I feel like I just don't want to be here anymore....my heart died when she died. People tell me it gets better....and I know she wouldn't want me to grieve for a long period of time....I just don't know when this will end if ever. So I feel your pain...you dad was your best friend...I get it...because my mom was mine.

Archived