Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Finally Dreamt about her :)

kris05

• Members

My mom passed away July 4th of this year. She couldn't speak for about the last 2 weeks of her life. All we did was force morphine and water down her throat. Every hour on the hour. same routine, just waiting for her to go...PRAYING for her to go peacefully. and FINALLY i had a dream about her! a great one...feels like closure. I never felt closure because she couldn't really say good-bye. I've been having sooo many break downs, and almost as if she knew she came to me in my dream.  Told me everything would be alright, to stop crying for her, and just let her go. When she hugged me...it felt sooo real! I truly believe that spirits communicate thru dreams.  And I believe my mom just KNEW i needed her at that moment.  I woke up crying, but it was...for the first time in a long time... a Happy Cry! I hope you all get the relief i felt that night. soon :) Thanks for all the support.

Archived