Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

To those that have loss

sammyl

• Members

I know that the pain that we feel for the loss of our children can be so very intense, but I was reading Ps.126:5-6 and was very encouraged so I wanted to share with those that belive that God is more than able and even to those that do not belive. We have all shed a river of tears due to our pain and some of us are still crying inside and out but on today I want to leave you with this....God's ability to restore life is beyond our own understanding. A forest can burn down and has the ability to grow back, brocken bones heal and yes even though grief feels like it is a  peranent condition even healing has to come to it as well. Our tears can be seeds that will grow into a harvest of joy because God is more able to bring good out of tragedy. An example of this is listening to each one of your stories you have given me renewed hope that I am not alone and there are others that care for me THANK YOU! When we are burdened by sorrow, know that your time of grief will end and that you will again find joy. We must be patient as we wait. God's great harvest of JOY will come. Joy does not mean that at times you will not cry or hurt but that you will understand that you are loved know matter what and that you can, you will make it. I may sound like a corn ball but I have lived in a tender ball of pain, shame, and guilt for the loss of my baby but since I have read some of you stories and been able to share what I have been through I have been able to push through this and I can see the sun again and mu purpose, I thank God for you all(smile:D). And him as well.

Archived