Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Greiving with Gods help

sammyl

• Members

I know that it can be hard to see that God is with you in times of great pain. You think that he does not love you becuse he has not answered you in the mist of your tears. When I frist tasted the bitter sweet kiss of greif I felt overwhelmed I thought that I would not make it. I often ask God how was I going to make it the pain and loss in my heart is soooo intense, I am no stranger to suffering but this is pain that I have never felt before. In the silent times when I did not hear the comfort of the masters voice I questioned his love for me, but just as I was about to give into the deep dark blacket of pain and regret, I would fell the gentle touch of Gods hand. The strength in his voice was always assureing, bringing soothing to my open wounds . I could not have done it with out him, there were times when I turned my back on his instruction but God never gave up. It has been a  journey and it is not over yet. But Finding comfort in his word that is where the healing begains. Thanks to the one who is more than able to keep me from falling. To those that are hurting, know that he loves you and when the pain is really intense and you feel out of control trust in him , he will carry you until you can carry yourself.

Archived