Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Dreams

dadslilgurl

• Members

Sense Feb, I've had all sorts of dreams of my dad.  Some would seem like he was alive again, some he was here in spirit, and some was as if he had literally came back from the dead.

One of the very first dreams I had of my dad, he started talking to me, but told me I was the only one who could see him.  He would tell me things like to make sure to watch after my brother, and the one thing he kept saying was "I just don't want to be forgotten"

Another one that I had over the summer, it did look like he had came up from his grave.  His clothes were all torn, skin bruised, and other grusome details.  I got to talk to him, and then asked him for a hug.  When he did in my dream, I honestly can't describe the feeling I got.  It was like it was real.  I wish I could have more dreams like that.  It really did make me feel good.

• Members

It's strange.... the dreams. I've had alot too. I always seem to be trying to explain to my mum what happened to her....she just smiles or looks vaguely interested!(10 months ago) She never speaks and she always appears to be about 50 or so in the dreams.(she was 63 when she died, unexpectedly and alone.) The last one I had, I too moved in for a hug just before I woke....I could still feel her when I opened my eyes, it was so real, I wanted it to be true....... Comforting, overwhelming and desperate feelings washed over me. It shook me up, but after a good cry I found myself wishing for another dream like that. She was so there.

• Members

I too,have been having alot of dreams of my mom-she died 3months ago.I'm always telling her in my dreams that she is dying,and the look that's always on her face is so sad.She never speaks in my dreams.When I wake up,I miss her even more.

• Members
timesremembered

I've been having dreams too, they comfort me. I feel her so much and it is just so real. I can't explain it. My mom never talks in mine ethier, she smiles but she doesn't talk, but strangely I get her responds to things.

Archived