Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Why Am I So Tired

Angel_C

• Members

I lost my mom last friday...less than a week ago. I have been literally exhausted since I got the news. My aunt is the executor of my mom's estate so that is less stress for me.

I want to smile yet am so sad. I want to just be happy and move forward but the pain in my heart is like nothing I have ever known. I want to just move forward and not hurt anymore.

I have my own kids and fiance to care for. I don't have time to be this upset!

• Members

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how your feeling. I lost my Brother last year my dad 4 months ago and lost my pregnancy with twins in oct. It's overwhelming sadness. It's exhausting. I also have a child and husband who I have to be there for its so hard to put on a smile when I'm feeling such pain and sadness. I wish I could say it's gets easier with time I haven't really had a break from death to really know. I hope you find some peace

• Members

hi angel, im so sorry for your loss. i lost my dad almost a year ago and i undertand how you're feeling, in the first few months i felt the same way without energy just exhausted physically and emotionally. try to focus on your children as you said they need you now and be patient with yourself every person copes with his lost in his own way and their own time.

Archived