Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New to Forum

Jadelin's Mom

• Members
Jadelin's Mom

Hi everyone,

I just became a member.  I have been reading some of the forums but never participated.  I lost my 2-year old on 14 June 2013.  I felt like I had died or would have wished that I had passed instead of her.  She died unexpectedly without no cause.  Just that night we had played soccer and basketball with her 6 year old brother while Dad grilled some ribs.  It was a lovely and fun day.  We were planning her 3rd birthday party at the beach which she loved.  She died two months before her birthday.  I have been a mess.  I purchased grieving books and trusting in God to get me and get us through this.  My sister just died of cancer on December 20, 2013 and I am just struggling with losing her who was my support in dealing with my daughter named, Jadelin's death.  My sister was 53.  I just hang on to the hope that my sister is now in Heaven raising my daughter.

I look forward to logging into this forum and talking with you all.  God bless.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Jadelin's mom,

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear daughter and sister. There are many us who regularly post in the loss of an adult child thread.  Please feel free to join us there.

Age of the child does not matter.

Laurie

• Members

Jadelin's mom...

I am so sorry for everything.  It is so hard to be a member of this "club," but we are all in it together.  We will support you.  Please share more with us.  As Laurie said, many of us post on the "Loss of an Adult Child" almost daily and I would also invite you there.  Doesn't matter about age...the journey is the same.  Even though I cry daily, I am also uplifted daily by the support received from others on here.  I would love to know more about Jadelin and see pictures of her beautiful life if you want to share.  I would also encourage your husband to share too.  Brooks was my only child, but being a father will never change for me.

Will be thinking of you and your family and praying for you.

• Members

Dear jadelins mom,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. IT is a pain like no other. I too loss my son this past year, I know I will never be the same. There are people who truly care. You are not alone. I will be praying for you...

Jena

• Members

I have phantom pain from the loss of my son, the one person in the world who never judged me. I am new here and dont understand the procedure to follow.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Franki's Mom,

I am sorry for the loss of your son. Grief is a long hard journey and it is important to care for yourself during this hard time.

Most of us "meet" in the Loss of an Adult Child Thread. There are moms there who have been on this forum a long time, some as long as 10 years. It is checked on a fairly regular basis. Sometimes it operates a bit more like a chat room for those who need more talk time.

Take Care,

Jesse David's Mom

• Members

Again Sometimes I wonder if there's God? Why good people have to suffer so much pain? Why God takes away innocents? But be strong and fight the fate. Only you can help yourself. And you need to be tough to live on and for the sake of people that love you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Members

I totally agree Blackrock. Why good people have to suffer so much pain? My daughter is only 5 years old and I cannot understand why she had to die so young with cancer. It's totally unfair!!!!

I wonder why would God let this things happen. It's so hard to wake up everyday and I only wish I am dead as I want to be with my daughter. I miss Kylie so much...........

• Members

I am also new to this forum. I lost my 28 year old daughter, Lindsey, on May 2, 2014. I can't stop thinking about her, about the things we had planned, things I want to tell her, and on and on. All around me, life is going on. But my life is forever changed. I am lost.    

• Members
Jacobsmom13

I also am new but not really, my 18 year old son passed, last June & I have been reading all your posts since about last July. I guess I just wasn't ready then, not sure I am now but I am gonna try. Just reading what everyone here has written has helped also knowing your not alone has helped! I struggle every day with his death as the rest of our family does. I just want to say thank you to all of you because you got me through some really dark times. 

Archived