Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

mother and daughter in law

hoyceltic

• Members

hello my name is meg i lost my mum to cancer on the 24th june 2007 then on the 21st febuary my daughter in law died of cancer also i dont know how im meant to be as my son has 4 kids and they also need me i just dont know what to do or say for the best can anyone help or give me some kind of advice i would be most grateful thankyou for reading this x

• Members

I don't have much to offer as I lost my father to cancer on Monday, however please know that I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.  You must be undergoing a very tough time...I guess you just survive one day at a time...hang in there.

• Members

I'm sure you are right...your grandchildren need you, but I bet your son needs you even more. He has to move on to serve his children...maybe you need to move on to serve him by being there for him and your grandchildren. You don't have to be Wonderwoman or anything, just being there, so they don't have to be alone all of the time.

Take care..

• Members

Oh my, I lost my mom on the 21st of feb. to cancer as well. That was a horrible day.I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom and daughter in law. I guess all you can do Is try to be there for your son, try to stay strong and keep faith that they are in a better place. You are in my thoughts in prayers.

Archived