Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Almost 26

lacysmom

• Members

I can't believe you would almost be 26. It seems like yesterday we were blowing out your 20 birthday candles and joking about what a big light it was with that many. Do you like the statue I put in your flower garden? We( your brother and I) have decided we are going to decorate her for all the occasions... birthday hats, halloween costumes etc.. I love still giving you things.. I only wish I could give you back your life baby.. I love you with all my heart forever and ever.. mom xooxoxI wonder how you put pictures on this thing? If you want to see Lacy Jo Miller, she is on www.2hearts4lacy.org

It feels good to write somewhere that people understand what this is like..

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Dear Lacy's Mom,  I was blown away by your web site, the foundation created to honor Lacy, and most of all Lacy's Law.  I am so sorry for your tragic loss.  Your Lacy was born 3 days after my son Joey was born in 1982.  Like you, I am imagining his turning 26 this year and missing him so much.  Thanks so much for sharing Lacy and your story.  God bless you!  Claudia

p.s.  You can go to your account page on BI, then your Avatar, and there you can upload a photo of Lacy that would appear to the left of all your postings...

• Members
heartbeataway

The website is a beautiful and rewarding way to honor your Lacey. I wish I could give her back to you .....

Take good care .....

• Members

[user=20831]lacysmom[/user] wrote:

I can't believe you would almost be 26. It seems like yesterday we were blowing out your 20 birthday candles and joking about what a big light it was with that many. Do you like the statue I put in your flower garden? We( your brother and I) have decided we are going to decorate her for all the occasions... birthday hats, halloween costumes etc.. I love still giving you things.. I only wish I could give you back your life baby.. I love you with all my heart forever and ever.. mom xooxoxI wonder how you put pictures on this thing? If you want to see Lacy Jo Miller, she is on http://www.2hearts4lacy.org

It feels good to write somewhere that people understand what this is like..

Wendy - Amazing young woman Miss Lacy Jo Miller, with an even more amazing mother.  I admire you strength.  Your endeavour honours your daughter and goes a long way in educating others so that they may never feel the loss you have experienced. 

I love the statue.  Dress up in hats, feather boas...sounds great.  Most definitely though this is the place to write thoughts with love, passion, tears and know so many here understand - they truly 'get it'.

Thanks for sharing Lacy - strength & power to you now in the future....Trudi

• Members

Dear Lacy's Mom,

I am dearly touched by the foundation you have created in your beautiful Daughter's name. Lacy will live on and on in the good works that you have set the guidelines for, and in her name and in her spirit, others will live better lives.

I am sorry for your loss, my girl, Erica, died in 2003 as well. She was 19 when she was hit by a train at a broken crossing. Life goes on, however the purpose is different, the ache is always, yet each day is precious.

My thoughts to you,

Dee

Archived