Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Kids' Memorial Sites

kirksdad

• Members

Hello

It's been a really long time since i have written. I raise and show Holland lop rabbits and have a web site up. I have a page just for my 7 year old Nephew I lost 10/23/03 It is coming up on his Angel day. WOW 4 years i can't believe it. i still cry and reading everyones memorials i am crying again tonight. I miss Casey so much. if you go to my site go to the in memory of page. its

www.mhillsrabbitry.com go to in memory of

there are the news articles of what happened please take a look and email me i would love to hear from anyone... he would have been 11 year old this year Sept 10th

please take a look and email me. mhillsrabbitry04@aol.com is my email address

Jennifer

Casey's Auntie

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jimmy - I visited your boys site.  Such a tragic life so short so painful.  I am an Emergency Medical Dispatcher here in Australia.  Have had calls just like the one made the night Dillion was taken to hospital.  It never ceases to amaze me that the perpetrator is the one that makes the call and prays we get there to save the little life he/she has spent time trying to take.

May you new family continue to thrive in the love you have found, knowing Dillion is never far from you.

May the laws of karma continue to flow back to those whose priviledge it was to have a son, yet chose themselves above all else.......Trudi

• Members
4everjoeysmom

I find it sad that this thread has dropped off onto the second page of threads because of all of the single new posts that seem to be misplaced under separate headers when posting under a general thread would serve a more streamlined and user-friendly objective.  The reason I am posting this note is not to be rude, but so this thread will appear once again on page one for recent posts having been added.  Newcomers to the forums may never see this if it's lost on subsequent pages...  Joey's Mom

• Members

I've been visiting the memorial sites of too many children, whose parents live somehow with this horrible loss. I am spent. I'm so sorry. No more words. I'm just so sorry.

• Members

I posted this, then after becoming overwhelmed with the tributes from other bereaved parents, I removed it. So, I'm giving it another try. It's a 2 minute video memorial to my daughter Caitlin Anne, with poetry by John O'Donohue, images from Caitlin's life including the full moon picture from the sky light in our home after her death, and part of the lullaby recording of my voice the nurses played for her in the hospital.

Peace and thanks for letting me share this here. Missing all our babies of all ages gone too soon.

Caitsmom

***so sorry the video is no longer available. I had to remove the link***

• Members

Caitsmom,

Beautiful tribute to your precious little girl.  She was beautiful here on earth and I'm sure even more so in Heaven.

Sal

• Members
heartbeataway

Caitsmom,

Amazing!  Thank you so much for sharing ............

JasonH'sMom,Bonnie

• Members

a beautiful tribute to a precious soul.    The words give such a depth of understanding....thank you so much for sharing your child, your eternal angel

• Members
calebsmomma

My husbands Cousin placed the video that was played at Caleb's memorial service on You Tube on Caleb's birthday.  If you would like to see it, look at You Tube and it is under the title Caleb Kuhn Tribute.

I want to reach out to everyone of you that has lost your babies. We all share in the same grief but I no one can truly understand our grief it is as individual as our children.

Carmen

• Members

Carmen,

Thank you for sharing Caleb's Tribute video. It was moving, so much life and smiles. I'm sorry Caleb is no longer here with you on this earth. I'm just so sorry.

Peace,

Caitsmom

• Members

Carmen,

Thank you for sharing Caleb's Tribute video. It was moving, so much life and smiles. I'm sorry Caleb is no longer here with you on this earth. I'm just so sorry.

Peace,

Caitsmom

[OK, sorry, I have no idea how I posted this twice. but perhaps a moderator can delete for us. Whoops : ):?

• Members
calebsmomma

Caits Mom,

Thanks so much it really was all I wanted it to be.  I know Caleb wouldn't want us to be sad at his funeral. He was such a practical joker and so full of fun. 

The 1st thing the minister said was, what can I say about Caleb, Caleb was Caleb.  We laughed and of course cried at his service. but it was as much as any service can be for a 19 yr old boy, it was a celebration of the life he lived rather than the life he didn't.

We live in a small town and not a day goes by that I don't see the "in loving memory of Caleb Kuhn" and the rockin K that he had tattoed on his arm on the back glass of a pick up truck. 

That silly tattoo, Caleb got it on my birthday the year he graduated High School.  He struggle so much and hated school so much that graduating was an accomplishment.  He told me that he knew I wouldn't be mad about it on the day he walked across the stage.  I just told him all that I was mad about was that he got the wrong one. I had told him he could have one it just had to be a big heart that said, "I love my Momma"

Carmen

I have a million Caleb stories and one day soon I plan on writing them down for my daughters.

• Guests
Guest guest

OMG! The exact same thing happened to my brother-in-law when he was 25yrs old, in 2002. Unfortunately, the county in which we live labeled it a suicide since Neil made no attempt to move off the tracks. He was extremely intoxicated, his blood alcohol level being more than 3 times the legal limit. To this day, I close my eyes and can still see him in the morgue. He didn't have the blessed life growing up your son appears to have had, but his brother loved him like no other.  God Bless you and your family...

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Guest--I'm not sure who your post was directed at, but I personally would be interested to hear more of your story.  My son died on railroad tracks.  His situation was very similar to what you described--excessive alcohol and a near-ruling of suicide if it weren't for his dad and I hounding the investigator to do a thorough job.  I'm sorry for your loss...  ~Claudia

• Members

Well, I've been at it again, stringing images together. This time it's a story about an emotional and spiritual experience I had at the cemetery connecting with another bereaved mother. Though it's my story, it seems to be a memorial for all our children. In their memory, Peace,

Caitsmom

***so sorry this video is no longer available. I had to remove the link***

• Members
johnnysmama

Beautiful Shellbellsmom

Thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter and her site. I hope putting it together helped you. It is wonderful.

Peace, Kay

• Members
heathershope

Caitsmom...that was simply beautiful. I had chills the entire time I watched it.  So much sorrow reflected but a reflection of peace as well.  A striking tribut to mothers everywhere who walk this journey of pain and sorrow, until we once again meet up with our beautiful children.  Thank you for sharing.

Terri

Archived