Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my 4yr old daughter

jessier

• Members

Hi, I never thought I would be joining a site like this. But here I am. I am beside myself for the loss of our 4yr old daughter. She passed away on May 30th, 2008. I am going on and facing each day because of my other 2 children and by the Grace of God. Some days I wish I could just stay in bed, but I know I can't.

Here is my daughters memorial site set up by the funeral home. My husband and I are going to be working on a site just for her.. for our family, friends and all who knew her

We only had her for a little while. She came to us at 18 months old. We adopted her on Feb 21st 2007. I was proud and honored to be her mom.

http://web1.lovinghonors.com/cgi-bin/CompanyInternal?stdout+116+scobeefuneralhome.com+102+4+2147

Jessie

• Members
lovekristy4ever

Jessie,

I am so sorry you are here.  I went to the the site and your daughter is beautiful.  I have not been on this site long, my 14 year old daughter passed away on April 15, 2008 but I can tell you that everyone on this site understands your grief.  It is filled with very compassionate people and we are all here to help each other.

God bless you and your family,

Terry

• Members
heartbeataway

Jessie,  I am so, so sorry for your loss. Faith is absolutely beautiful!  You are so new to this journey. Just breathe ....... that's all you can do right now.  I actually think you are so new that the full impact hasn't even hit yet.  I was numb for over a month and in disbelief until this day.  It has been 13 months since my adult son, my only child died suddenly.  Life will never be the same.  I wish you strength in the days ahead.

Love from one grieving Mom to another,  JasonH'sMom, Bonnie

• Members

Jessie,

What a beautiful little girl. I am so sorry for your loss. All I can say is just take the days hour by hour. I lost my son August 11, 2007 and it still takes my breath away. I will pray for you and your familly that God will continue to guide you on this journey. We all have experienced this great loss and are always glad to help in anyway. I will pray for you and your family, Lana

• Members
johnnysmama

Jessie

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved and beautiful daughter, Faith. What a beautiful name and your "faith" will get you through this horrific time. Know we are here to listen, understand and care-unconditionally. Just hang on one breath, one minute at a time. It is all you can do. Go on for Faith and your love for her. You have that forever. Take care and may you find strength and peace.

Peace, Kay

Johnny is forever in my heart...

1/30/86-3/12/07

• Members
daniellemom

Jessie,

I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful daughter Faith. All the advise you have received is exactly what I would say. Come here and post if you are able if not read. Each person here has great advise and will help with issues that arise.

Sonya (Danielle's Mom)

• Members

Thank you all so much for your support. I am trying my best to go on. We are planning on moving out of our current home. It is too hard on all of us, especially our other children. Some of our family and friends feel we should stay in the house, but we can't. I am thinking some people just grieve differently. Thankfully we are just renting right now, as we just moved to KY in november, so we hadn't bought anything yet.

I want to share something with all of you, this was played at Faith's funeral. A good friend of ours put it together for us. It is something that we will forever cherish. Something that we will be able to have for the children. Especially our 2 yr old, who won't remember his sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KShI1qrgE4Y

Archived