Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

How We Honor Our Children

melstep

• Members

Hello my name is Diana, mother of angels

We built a beautiful memory garden, drew pictures, and created a website in their honor. Just a Cloud Away embraces our faith in being reunited again and memorial ideas to create with all of the parenting energy of a deceased child.

Nighty night my sweet babies

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hello my name is Diana, mother of angels

We built a beautiful memory garden, drew pictures, and created a website in their honor. Just a Cloud Away embraces our faith in being reunited again and memorial ideas to create with all of the parenting energy of a deceased child.

Nighty night my sweet babies

• Members

I created a web-site, so I can talk about her and tell her story.

It's called Memory-of-Malia.

It's helping me heal more than anything else.

Starr

• Guests

I honour Ayshas memory by letting every1 know how she died (Her mum and step dad murdered her after almost 16 months of abuse)and the impact it has left on us,and to let the world know child abuse does exsist and there are always loved ones left we shattered hearts.

Amd for the social services and the courts to stop failing these poor innocents.

Aysha's parents served just 2 years for her murder.

Want to see pictures and read her story,u can light a candle or leave a message

http://babyaysha.gonetoosoon.co.uk/

BUT PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A 15 MONTH OLD BABIES SITE.

• Guests

I have lost my son, daughter and beautiful grandson in the physical realm. I honor them as well as all spirit people by dedicating my site to not only their memory, but to the proof of spirit communication via electronics, photographs, EVPs, and all kinds of experiments with EMFs, as well as stories and loads and loads of pictures and videos sent to me by people all around the world experiencing the same types of visitations. Quantum Physics is proving through laboratory tests that spirit communication is possible and our loved ones are still around us. They are ever so willing to communicate with us if we allow ourselves to be open to it. Unfortunately Hollywood, TV, and books have made this subject something scary and spooky rather then trying to prove their continued existence through spirituality itself. If you need proof that your child is still around, please read www.etherealthoughts.com.

• Members

Dear Guest~ I, too, have had unbelievable proof sent to me from my son, who left the physical world in June of 2004. My Danny was 25, and it is simply amazing how he shows me, still, that he is with me always. I have photos galore, and with each passing week/month, more miracles appear. I must say, however, that this LIFE journey is incredibly painful without his calling me at least 3 times a day , telling me how much he loves me!!

But, I know where and how he is, and I walk his walk for him, here, still.

LOVE,

mamabets

Archived