Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Feeling so sad...missing my parents.

babygirl76

• Members

I woke up this morning and did not feel well. My body aches and I feel so run down. Do'nt know if it is a flu or just coping with everything. I wished this morning that my parents were still here to take care of me and encourage me. I have anxiety and depression and it has gotten worse since they passed. So I'm battling with that and I wish sometimes they were here to support me and encourage me. I think that is what I miss the most is that they were so nurturing towards me. They always cheered me up when life had brought on struggles. I miss talking to them and them telling me everything will be alright and that they loved me. I feel so much sadness at times and I wish they were still here with me. I know they are watching over me. I hope I can get through this. It is so hard!

• Members

Dear babygirl76 i am deeply sorry for the loss of both of your parents. I lost my dad 10 years ago and i just lost my mom less than 2 weeks ago, and i too suffer from anxiety and depression, so i understand what you are going through and just know that you are not alone. Do you take medicine for your anxiety and depression, if not, it does help me some because i have been on them for over 1 year now and they have helped me some. Also reaching out to others in need and depressed also truly helps. I dont know if you have any religious beliefs, but i do, i am a christian, and i get lots of help and comfort from that. Feel free to write me back any time that you might need someone to talk with, or to listen and understand what you are going through. May God bless you.

• Members

Thank you so much! Yes I'm on meds for my anxiety and depression. And thank you for your kind words. It really does help :)

• Members

Dear Babygirl76, just wanted to say your welcome and glad my words did bring some kind of goodness to your life. I will continue to keep you in my prayers, and i pray that God brings peace to your mind and comfort to your heart. Feel free to write back any time you might need to talk because i would be there to listen. May god bless and keep you.

Archived