Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

GOODBYE

Danielboland81

• Members
Danielboland81

Hey guys and gals,

I wish we could be meeting under better circumstances but here we are, like most on this site, I have just lost a loved one to cancer and it has given me a boost to try and do something to help, so i am going to try and raise some money for my local hospice, why i am on here is to ask for anyone out there who wants to honor their loved ones, to email me any pictures of them, you wish to share so I can put together a video for the song I have dedicated to my friend, to have a listen here it is

all my love and may your pain ease in time xx dan

• Moderators

I'm sorry for your loss. What a nice gesture and idea. Can you pls tell us specifically what hospice this is and how this video is going to raise money for it? Also no offense but I caution (and have been cautioning) everyone to not give out any personal information of any kind over the internet, which I'm sure you would agree with of course, certainly nothing against this idea. Best to you and best of luck with the video!

• Members
Danielboland81

The hospice is called cudeca, thank you for your support but i have now got all the pictures and messages i will need to make the video and some really horrible comments saying i am a con artist and threatening emails but hey... There are low lives out there. Anyway i hope you are well and staying strong xxx dan

Archived