Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Doing well, hope it stays that way

LizzyW

• Members

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. With all the stress from personal issues and my all mighty micromanager boss I really thought last month that I was on the road to the mental institution Took some time for "me" and I feel so much better. That person who use to be fantastic at time management is back!! As soon as I feel that "wacky" feeling come on I take a break, go mediate or do something else just for me. So far so good with my technique.

Wishing you all the best.

• Members

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. With all the stress from personal issues and my all mighty micromanager boss I really thought last month that I was on the road to the mental institution Took some time for "me" and I feel so much better. That person who use to be fantastic at time management is back!! As soon as I feel that "wacky" feeling come on I take a break, go mediate or do something else just for me. So far so good with my technique.

Wishing you all the best.

• Members

The new boss is hard to handle that is for sure. She is the torn in everyone's side.

I do like to see the progress, I just hope I keep on it.

Went to my father's and step-thing this weekend for Thanksgiving and for my father's 80 birthday. My sister and brother and their families were there as well. To make a long story short, the wonderful step-thing took me aside right before we were about to leave. She said some things how she was sorry etc. and I didn't flip out. I started to cry and just turned away and went off to calm down again. Feel pretty proud of myself that I didn't allow her to ruin my weekend.

• Members

That is excellent to hear, needy. I've been generally feeling much better lately as well. Today is sort of a "blue" day, but they aren't happening nearly as frequently as a few months ago.

Archived