Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Feeling lost

Notmylife

• Members

My partner of 7 years died suddenly last month and i am finding it s hard to come to terms with. I am also having trouble with his children, we weren't married and there was no will, i dont want to go in any more detail but i'm finding it hard to cope.

• Members

Notmylife I am so sorry for your loss. You are so early in the your loss it is so very hard.The best advice I can give you is let it out cry when you need to scream, how ever you need to grieve don't hold it in. Take baby steps one day at a time and sometime its even one hour at a time and maybe even find a grief support group in your area, Come here often to vent and read other post they have helped me so much just knowing other people are feeling the same things has given me a since of comfort . As far as his children family can be the hardest to deal with but I would seek legal advice some attorneys will give you free legal advice that way you will know your options. HUGS

• Moderators

Just saw this - I'm so sorry, as if it's not hard enough you have this additional burden to deal with. I hope things are going better and that you find a way to work through it.

Archived