Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Amazing Connection!!!

zengirl

• Members

I wanted to share my experience with a medium I contacted. Many people have recommended her and she is the real deal! I lost my mom and then miscarried twice, the last one at 14 weeks, after seeing the heartbeat and picture of my baby. I was at my wits end. The medium, Ocallah, was so easy to talk to.  She was compassionate and sensitive to my crying jags on the phone. She validated SO much. Information she could not have possibly researched came through ... personal things no one would know! I came away from this with such a healing and sence of peace. I wanted to share in case anyone else was looking for this approch. Her website is ocallah.com and email is ocallah@aol.com

God bless you all! Thanks for listening.

~ Lynn

• Members

Lynn,

I am so happy for you. I also had a wonderful experience with a medium and she too knew things that only I knew and no one else in my existing family knew. I wish I could talk with her more often, but the cost is high.

Bless you,

Isabelle,

Ray'sMom

• Members

Please, please, please, try not to be skeptical in regards to a spiritual medium. I had my one and only experience with a medium (the one mentioned in this forum) and all I can say is WOW! I have never felt such peace since dear David had died. My mind is still reeling from all of this amazing, and beautiful information I received.

I love you David Loring, always and forever

David's mama

dearestdavid.jpg

http://david-robyn-loring.memory-of.com

• Members

Davidsmom, I'm so glad you agree!  Isn't she amazing?!?  I can't believe the messages that came through.  I'm still in shock and awe!!!  I'm SO glad you had an excellent experience.  I just wish everyone would give her a call and find the joy you and I have found.

God bless,

Lynn

• Members
shellbellsmom

So I finally connected with Ocallah (after 2 cancellations) but my reading was cut short...after 15 minutes she said my daughter’s connection was too weak to read, so we rescheduled. She did say she came through and mentioned her sandy blond hair...but she wasn't comfortable going on.  She mentioned something’s that I thought we dead on...and others stuff that could have been from others in my family who has passed on... but she was more concerned with making a connection with my main want. So I was disappointed once again but am looking forward to a stronger connection next week.  I wish I knew why the connection was weak...she said it happens occasionally and sometimes they are busy helping out others with some of their needs.  Actually for the short while we spoke she validated several things about her.

So later on I went past my small front room in which I rarely go in and right in the middle of the room lying on the floor was my crystal yellow butterfly I had sitting on the window sill.  It was about 8 feet from the window.  I can not figure out how it got there...I am alone during the day besides my dog which did nothing but sleep today.  I think it had to have been a sign from her that she's sorry it didn't happen once again.  Even my husband couldn't think of any reasonable explanation for why it was on the floor a ways from the window sill that it has sat on for many months without moving a trace.  So I think she was hanging out with me at least for a little while. :D

• Members

Shellbellsmom,

I think maybe the connection was weak because your daughter was already there with you.

Isabelle,

Ray'sMom

• Members
shellbellsmom

Isabelle,

I agree...shortly after the partial reading we had a terrible storm that did major storm damage to my daughters cemetry (about 1/4 mile from our house) which uprooted trees and sent many items flying around there.  She definenlty was either with me or in the area.. maybe making sure her resting spot suffered no damage. I hope for a better conncection later this week.  Take Care.

• Members
shellbellsmom

We'll we finally got the full reading done on Friday the 13th...it was slow at first and I had to email her a photo of my daughter but then she seemed to really hit many things on the head. Some messages I received from my daughter were the standard "I love you mom....and I'm doing fine", but she did mention some names of very close family members that meant the world to my daughter so I believe we really got a good connection.  After the reading I did feel comforted and felt like we really did connect so I was finally satisfied with our reading.  She even talked a bit about my past life which was quite interesting. 

The only problem I had with her was how long it actually took to get this reading.  Two no shows and then a partial reading, then at last it worked out.  If you plan on using Ocallah make sure to tell her to have the tape recorder on...I got mine and it only had the last 15 minutes recorded.  I took notes but would have rather have the tape.

• Members
shellbellsmom

One more thing to remember if you do use her....make sure to tell her you want to be notified in case she would be unable to make the scheduled appointment. 

• Members

Hi Shell's Mom,

saw your name here and wanted to find out what you guys are talking about. I hope you don't mind my weighing in here; I think the butterfly was to tell you that she is with you and that her connection to you is unaided by a medium. I don't have trouble with mediums in general, but it feels to me that your daughter was saying, "MOm, I am right here, this is where I am, our energy is strong."

Love Ya,

Dee

Archived