Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my beautiful adult son 33 yrs of age

Carolland

• Members

Sorry I am new and went to chat room and got kicked. I do not know what this means. Can anyone help me navigate this forum?

• Members

Dear Carolland,

I am new here too and wish I could answer your question about the chat room, but I would like to connect with you.

I am sorry that you lost your son. My heart goes out to you. I lost my beautiful 29 year old daughter in March. I am looking for companionship in this horrible experience.

My best to you,

Dru

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

I would like to say first I am so sorry for the loss of your dear children...this is a hard journey....

I read the thread and saw the questions regarding the chat room...when I first signed up and used the chat room I was kicked off...I noticed once in the chat room, not to click around but just type your messages and enter them....that is how I got kicked off...

To reset this I contact ModKonnie who is the moderator for this forum...she reset my stuff and I could enter the chat again...I attached a screenshot of her at the bottom of this post...you can find her by using the search box at the upper right side of the forum, click the grey box that says forum to get the other options to search other sections....select members...enter ModKonnie...

It seems like Chat is mostly used more towards the evening....

Otherwise, many of us who lost children post in the thread Loss of an Adult Child...this should be the first thread in the Loss of a Child section...

There are so many wonderful people who post on a regular basis there...

post-312988-0-32192800-1379897707_thumb.

• Members

I think if you don't type pretty quickly you get kicked out. I was just on the chat room, but I was talking to a sweet woman who lost her husband. Kidd and spouses seem pretty different to me.

Archived