Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

One week since death

shajma

• Members

My dear friend, life partner and soul mate just passed away last sunday. I had known him for 26 years. We were truly made for each other. We couldn't get married when we were young due to some issues and ended up marrying different people. After 24 years, we meet again and are together for two years. We met in July 2011 and two years later in July 2013, he has passed away. These two years have been paradise, we had a very good time with each other, loved each other and it was like getting back lost treasure. I don't know how I am going to cope up with this loss. I feel like he has taken my heart along with him. Nobody can fill the void that this has left. He was a truly unique man who I loved with all my heart. I love you darling, I will miss you forever. Waiting for the day when I can join you.

• Members

I am so sorry to hear about this, and wish you all the peace possible with it. Welcome to the forum, and feel free to participate in any of the threads which interest you. I will keep you in my thoughts. :)

Archived