Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loosing my son

G Ma

• Members

The day was June 19th 2013 I was startled awake by the dogs barking went to the door and seen my sister-in-law standing there with tears in her eyes. I was sure it was about my daughters baby who was born at 6 months (june 15, 2013)......She said Zack has been in an accident. I called the hospital and doctors told me to come right out. The drive was endless then we seen the car...I knew in my heart I would never see my son again........When I arrived I was hoping that he was being airlifted to a larger hospital but then the doctor says come into this room....NO NO NO is all I could say.........Your son has died he died instantly...............I didnt cry I think I was in shock. I couldnt go see him I just had to wait for his father. So I went out into the parking lot while waiting for my husband to come in from the boat. When he arrived I broke down and said our baby is dead..........Together we went in to see Zack. He looked asleep and peacefull.......I kissed his forehead held his hand and wished it was me not him laying there.........When we arrived home the police informed us a moose had ran beside the car startling Zack who jerked the wheel then tried to get back and overcompensated. The car flipped he was thrown out. At 21 years of age our baby was gone.......I get by each day knowing he is looking after his niece who is in N.I.C.U and getting stronger every day. The pain is still fresh the memories still strong but I know through the love I have for my daughter husband and grandchildern I will get by........I know breakdowns are normal and I do mine alone I want to be strong for my family I need to be strong.....I am a lucky mom to have had such a wonderful son in Zack and will miss him terribly.

G Ma

post-333834-0-60340200-1372423503_thumb.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

I am sorry for the loss of your son, Zack. Will be lifting your family up in prayers.....

Jesse David's Mom

Archived