Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

now the guilt is killing me

sadbeyondwords

• Members
sadbeyondwords

Mom died in feb 08. I am falling apart more than ever. The guilt is killing me. For weeks, I was plagued by the horrible images of my mom dying in the hospital-a horrific death due to numerous hospital errors. She was healthy when she went in. Now I spend every moment thinking about what I should have done to prevent this. I feel horrible that I allowed things to happen that should not have happened. I was not thinking clearly. I am so disgusted. I want to die. I should not have allowed this to happen to mom. I cant believe this has happened. Mistake after mistake. How did I allow tthis to happen.

• Members
robinann202

Sad

This is not ur fault...  I dont know what happened but i would love to chat with you.  You said the words--urself--you werent in your right mind--none of us are when dealing with pain--and loss.  We dont know what to do--please talk to me...I can try to help--and i can listen...Robin

Archived