Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My amazing sister left me something amazing...

kylericer

• Members
kylericer

This is my first post, and my sister passed away from Cystic Fibrosis just a few months ago. She was the most amazing girl and can never be replaced. I miss her every day and wish she could come back. I just want to be with her again, she was an extremely creative person who could light up the room.

I'm sure many of you have felt what I feel now (and probably will forever), and it seems time doesn't numb any of the feelings or anything.

Something incredible happened though. I got an email from a website that said I had something from her. There was a zip file with some pictures of us, and some random pictures from a long time ago. She also left a video for me (it's personal and very touching), saying she loved me and will always love me.

Has anyone else received anything from this service/website place? I never would have thought she'd do that for me, and am so glad she left behind something just for me. I miss her so much and this helped more than I can describe.

I am considering getting an account on there for everyone I know, so I can leave something special behind. What do you guys think?

Here's the service:

www.afterthoughtsmedia.com

• Members

Sorry for you loss, but I am glad that she left the things she did for you. These should be, and will be, very special happy memories that you can view over and over. Your sister has given you a very special gift, her love.

God Bless,

Al

• Members
Mystic Earth Angel

Hi Kylericer,

What a beautiful thing for your sister to have done for you. She sounds like a very special soul. Cherish the gifts and the love she gave to you. It's hard when we lose a loved one under any circumstances. I had a brother who died from Agent Orange, I'm sure you don't know what that is, Google it. He suffered for months and I had a brother who passed three days after a diagnose of three different cancers. It hurt just the same. I know this sounds crazy, but make sure you take time to grieve, it does help.

Blessings, Light and Love

Kathy Z

Archived