Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Interested? Might Help!

Jamie

• Members

I have lost a child myself...4 years ago on April 21,2009...yes Sunday was her birthday...I lost her from premature delivery but it does not make it hurt any less! I just wanted to share that I wrote a book about what happened throughout the process. It was hard really hard to write and took a long time...However I finished it and for her birthday I published and released to the public. This is not the only book I have released however, I am n the stages of republishing my first book My Baby Sister...this book was based on my son's perspective of the death of my daughter...he taught me a new way to cope.

My Angel http://www.amazon.com/My-Angel-ebook/dp/B00CGO8ID4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366745401&sr=8-1&keywords=My+Angel+jamie+gibson Pregnancy is supposed to be a wonderful time; a special moment that will change your life forever. Sharing the love with your four- year -old, who can’t wait to be a big brother. Getting ready to bring the baby home, feeling those first fluttering’s, and loving your baby. But what happens when things start going wrong? When the doctors won’t listen, when your boyfriend’s indifferent?

Being put on bed rest then praying you can carry long enough to give birth to a healthy baby. And when you can’t take the pain from the contractions anymore, they tell you they won’t even try to save your little girl. How do you tell your little boy that he will never get to meet his baby sister? How do you get through the pain of both, the delivery and the heartache?

They say, “That which does not kill you makes you stronger,” but the phrase only works when it DOESN'T kill you….

Author Jamie Gibson tells the story of how her second pregnancy affected not only her life, but those around her. She describes the trying circumstances surrounding her family during her troubled pregnancy. And Jamie shows how a baby, that she was never able to hold, made her stronger to face the rest of her life,

My Baby Sister will be available on amazon as well at the end of this week...illustrations are provided throughout and they are illustrations that is of myself and my son Tyler...

How would you cope with death? Have you ever had to cope with the death of a sibling?

Four-year-old Tyler has!

This amazing young man not only dealt with his own sorrow over the loss of his baby sister Hailey, but pulled his own mother out of a deep depression as well.

This is a four-year-olds perspective on death and what happens to the people left behind. This story will amaze you, when you realize the strength and resilience only a child can have.

Here is Tyler’s story in My Baby Sister!

Thought I would share my story...the only way I know how to :)

post-317536-0-32931400-1366747486_thumb.

post-317536-0-12413600-1366747496_thumb.

Archived