Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

No response

Walkbyfaith7

• Members
Walkbyfaith7

I thought this site would help but every time I post something no one really responds, I'm just looking for some help and support just like everyone else. I lost my baby girl recently and I'm overwhelmed with emotions, plus everyone is pregnant around me or just had there baby and I just feel horrible. My family not giving me support, so I'm trying to find it somewhere else.

• Members
JD's Mom, Becky

Please join us on "Loss of an Adult Child" as there are many members who post and read there, with children of every age represented.

• Members
rachel atkinson

Hi

I haven't looked on this site for a while and have only just seen your posts. Im sorry you haven't got the support you were looking for. I too lost my baby last year. He was 33 days old.It was differant circumstances as i went fullterm but im sure the pain we both feel is the same. I understand how hard it is to see others with babies and wish that was us as we've missed out on a whole lifetime of memories we should be experiencing.

• Members

Walkbyfaith7 - I saw your post on my way to Loss of an Adult Child. I agree with Becky, if you post there you will have exposure to many more people. Most of us who've lost a child go there, no matter the age of our babies, and don't check other forums. I believe that's why you're not getting many responses. The people there are kind, loving and understanding. I'm so sorry for your loss and I pray you find some peace today.

Archived