Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

How do I talk to someone who has recently passed away?

amber82

• Members

My husband was in a fatal car crash a month ago and I've been really depressed ever since. Is there any way I can speak to him? I know there are psychics, but how do I know which ones to trust?

Does anyone have experience with this? Please help, as I feel all alone and just want to speak with him again. Thank you.

• Members

Is that echocrow for real? How do we know if they go through with it? I admit I rushed in and tries it just now. I hope it's real. I've wanted to badly to see or talk to my girlfriend since she passed 2 weeks ago. But I've felt nothing, nothing at all.

• Members

For us, our daughter has contacted us and still does. She has done it in several different ways. Everytime I say Emily was so determined and still is. I am so thankful for these moments. When they happen we know, we know , we know. I believe they contact us all the time and we just don't realize it. Just start talking like they are right there. I do that a lot. Sometimes I just feel her presence strongly. I say, I know your here, and I talk to her. Any of you can private message me and I will share more with you. Blessings, My heart goes out to all of you.

• Members

I saw a video on youtube where they demonstrated the equipment they use. I'll post the link here if I can find it again when I get back in town.

Is that echocrow for real? How do we know if they go through with it? I admit I rushed in and tries it just now. I hope it's real. I've wanted to badly to see or talk to my girlfriend since she passed 2 weeks ago. But I've felt nothing, nothing at all.

• Members

I've thought maybe i had a sign in something strange that happened. But nothing deeper than that. The rationalist in me fights that. Much like the OP, this topic is immensely important to me. I feel like nobody can really point me in the right direction, except my recently deceased love. She was always so stubborn, and would do anything to help anyone, especially me. I know that if there was any way to contact me, she would. And though I've always been a skeptic, if this was actually possible, her guidance would help me so much.

• Members

Thank you all for the replies. I did try Echo Crow too. As Kenk said, I felt something that made me think my husband was listening. I do really just want to be able to talk to him again. I have always believed spirits are around us, so I'm sure there must be a way of communicating with them. I have been afraid to try a ouija board though since they are considered to summon demons, not spirits.

• Members

If she is stubborn, believe me, she is contacting you. It will be when you least expect it.

I understand the sentiment, but at the same time what possible difference would it make if its when I expect it or not? It's not like I can "try too hard", that would imply its a creation of my mind.

I want answers, comfort from her so badly. The rationalist in me says I have to find another way for that, while my heart aches for her to help me yet again.

I've never really bought too into psychics or mediums, she did somewhat. She believed in ouija boards, I don't really at all. I do now we had a very strong connection, often we'd get busy signals and dropped calls from calling each other at the exact same time. That could very well have been a connection from familiarity, because right now I am beginning to believe that everything has been severed. I haven't even been able to have a dream about her yet.

To Amber, if you are willing to try a ouija board, I would not worry about demons if that's what's on your mind. You would be able to stop if you felt uncomfortable.

• Members

I just know from experience that it seems she comes when we are not expecting it. I would like to suggest an author to you to help you understand truth about afterlife. Her name is Elizabeth kubler ross. I recently read a book called Life, Death, and Afterlife. It may help you some. my husband is reading it right now. We need understanding. I try to read as much as possible to help me cope. And it does.

• Members

My counselor also recommended that author.

Back to echo crow, their site hardly gives any information. How do I know if its just a scam, or If it's not, then when would that broadcast happen? There have been no emails or anything.

• Members

I just know from experience that it seems she comes when we are not expecting it. I would like to suggest an author to you to help you understand truth about afterlife. Her name is Elizabeth kubler ross. I recently read a book called Life, Death, and Afterlife. It may help you some. my husband is reading it right now. We need understanding. I try to read as much as possible to help me cope. And it does.

I was reading some reviews on that. I think I will give it a read next week.

My counselor also recommended that author.

Back to echo crow, their site hardly gives any information. How do I know if its just a scam, or If it's not, then when would that broadcast happen? There have been no emails or anything.

When I wrote my message they said it was in queue to be broadcast. I assume that meant they'd send it after whoever was in front of me.

• Members

I speak to my husband EVERY DAY ~ he died one year ago and i talk to him often. You can do the same - perhaps you might use a picture to speak to. You will probably not have him speak to you in the way you want to have happen. My husband has showed himself to me a few times in subtle ways. You might tell him things in a letter - I have written MANY letters to my husband and that has given my a real peaceful feeling.

• Moderators

What caremal said. IMO you don't need a "psychic" and certainly not some internet site to help you to talk to your loved one. Just talk.

PS "echocrow" is clearly a ridiculous scam; pls don't waste your money. Just to see what happened I typed something in there and - surprise - it costs $30 to "send your message." Pls don't waste your money on such garbage. Think: do you really think the people who concocted this site really can (from their site) "broadcast in a frequency that will be heard in the afterlife" - ? Unfortunately the world is filled with charlatans just itching to separate people from their money any way they can, and they have zero ethics about how it's done. Again: you want to talk to your loved one, just talk.

• Members

I was reading some reviews on that. I think I will give it a read next week.

When I wrote my message they said it was in queue to be broadcast. I assume that meant they'd send it after whoever was in front of me.

I got the same message.

I realize it all sounds far fetched, but no less so than writing a letter I know she won't really get, or speaking as if she's right next to me. Those would be things for me to do, to maybe feel better. With everything still so fresh for me, I'm looking for answers, answers that need to come from her. And if there's the smallest chance that she would be able to provide them for me, I feel I need to look into it.

A bit of scientific method going on there too. If someone was indeed able to send a message through it, then it would knock off a number if visions as to how an afterlife is. Particularly the one with eternal bliss and no worries or cares

That said, I did wake up earlier last night after what felt like a light sleep. The problem was I didn't write anything i felt down. I just remember it was a very negative feeling and I was thinking why would whoever (maybe her?) say/ feel that. There were no positive feelings at all, more like getting scolded for doing something. Which makes me believe it was all my own creation, she would have snuck some positiveness in there. I believe it came from watching zero dark thirty before bed, it's full of torture.

• Members

As I said, I do believe spirits are all around us. I have seen shows before where they use special equipment to hear noises from spirits in haunted places. Obviously no one knows for sure if they will be able to hear a message that we send, but I am willing to at least try. It did make me feel better, as if he heard my message.

• Members

As I said, I do believe spirits are all around us. I have seen shows before where they use special equipment to hear noises from spirits in haunted places. Obviously no one knows for sure if they will be able to hear a message that we send, but I am willing to at least try. It did make me feel better, as if he heard my message.

I sent him an email. If he responds I will let you know.

• Members

Hello, I am the founder of EchoCrow. I can assure you we do broadcast all notes. You are right, it is not 24/7 yet, as we are a relatively new service. However, we say your note is "in queue" to be sent just in case there is another being broadcast at that time. Please bare with us as we work out the kinks that any new system has, and improve the information on our site.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. If you are dissatisfied with our service, I would be happy to offer you a full refund.

• Members

Go to radio shack, buy you a $40.00 digital recorder. Play it around your house, especially around areas of water, like the bathroom and kitchen or while TV is going. Buy some good headphones so you can hear good detailed sounds. Put the setting on the recorder on conference. You will get a lot of surprises. Voices responding to everything you do. Is it your spirit guide or when we pass are we all around ? We have heard our daughter also. We have them recorded. We are now believers, full believers. We took our recorder to another home and heard voices surrounding those people also. Strange but true. We stopped for now though. We know, that is good enough for us.

• Moderators

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. If you are dissatisfied with our service, I would be happy to offer you a full refund.

I have several questions:

- There is nothing on your site about offering a refund if dissatisfied. No offense, but saying so on this site means nothing, legally speaking. You need to make that guarantee on the site in clear, explicit terms as part of the purchase agreement for them to have any way to recoup their money if they wish.

- You say you "assure us" all messages are broadcast. Again, given that this is a business and you aren't doing it for free, what guarantees/proof would a customer have that is true? ie how do they KNOW it was broadcast? Surely they aren't just supposed to take your word for it-?

- On the site, you say "While it is true that spirits can sometimes hear our voices, they are often unable to understand what we are saying. The reason is that they no longer hear the same frequency range as they did in life" and "We will broadcast it in a frequency that will be heard in the afterlife." I am not necessary agreeing or disagreeing offhand, but I find it interesting that you state these as if they were facts when clearly they are only claims. If you insist they are facts, can you pls back them up with proof/verifiable evidence? Otherwise they remain only claims with nothing to back them.

I just hope that people will look at this with both eyes wide open and not assume something is true just because they want it to be true.

• Members

widower2, We are a new service and we are still working to get all the proper language and features up on the site. As of now there is no official refund policy listed online, but I am happy to offer Kenk or anyone else a refund if they are dissatisfied.

One feature we have in mind is to send the audio file to the customer after it is broadcast. I agree that showing proof of the service is important, so this is something high on our todo list.

I do encourage people to do their research if they have any doubts about if it is possible to communicate with spirits. There is a lot of information online about it. We will eventually have more information on the site, but as of now we are more focused on providing the service than being a resource of information.

- There is nothing on your site about offering a refund if dissatisfied. No offense, but saying so on this site means nothing, legally speaking. You need to make that guarantee on the site in clear, explicit terms as part of the purchase agreement for them to have any way to recoup their money if they wish.

- You say you "assure us" all messages are broadcast. Again, given that this is a business and you aren't doing it for free, what guarantees/proof would a customer have that is true? ie how do they KNOW it was broadcast? Surely they aren't just supposed to take your word for it-?

- On the site, you say "While it is true that spirits can sometimes hear our voices, they are often unable to understand what we are saying. The reason is that they no longer hear the same frequency range as they did in life" and "We will broadcast it in a frequency that will be heard in the afterlife." I am not necessary agreeing or disagreeing offhand, but I find it interesting that you state these as if they were facts when clearly they are only claims. If you insist they are facts, can you pls back them up with proof/verifiable evidence? Otherwise they remain only claims with nothing to back them.

I just hope that people will look at this with both eyes wide open and not assume something is true just because they want it to be true.

• Members

Echo Crow,

Thank you for coming here to address these questions. I do not doubt your sincerity, but I do have a couple questions that I have PMed to you. Mainly I'd like to know if there is a way you can inform us as to when the broadcast will take place. I also think sending a digital copy is a great idea.

Thanks again.

• Members

Kenk, please check your inbox.

Echo Crow,

Thank you for coming here to address these questions. I do not doubt your sincerity, but I do have a couple questions that I have PMed to you. Mainly I'd like to know if there is a way you can inform us as to when the broadcast will take place. I also think sending a digital copy is a great idea.

Thanks again.

• Members

Thank you echocrow. Whether this works for me or not, I am glad to say I will vouch for your integrity.

• Moderators

Apologies for any offense, but I will not. Quite the contrary - I see no integrity in a business that makes such an extreme claim as being able to communicate with the afterlife without even an explanation of how, never mind proof (or again even a money-back guarantee) and the excuse is "oh we haven't had the time to put that on the site yet," I think until such things are given, people might as well take $30 and shred it. Equal value either way.

PS:

- sending an audio file to the customer after it is broadcast is hardly proof anyone in the afterlife heard it, or even that you "broadcast" it. It only proves you recorded it.

- the question isn't even if it is possible to communicate with spirits per se; it's whether YOU can do it with this "special frequency."

• Members

Echocrow, thank you for coming by to explain. I also would like to get a copy of the audio you broadcast for my note. Please pm me if you are able to.

Archived