Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Tomorrow: The anniversary day of son's death

Jesse David & Taylor Mom

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Hello, My name is Laurie and tomorrow will be the 5 month anniversary of losing my son Jesse. He was 28 and was ran over while driving his motorcyle to a doctor's appointment.

********************************************************************************************

I found a web site by a grief counselor tonight that was a good read. Here is the link

http://www.carolkearns.com/kristens-legacy/overview.html

She lost her 7 year old daughter in a drowning accident.

**********************************************************************************************

It has been a very difficult day. Today I went to my son's house just as I normally would have. I cleaned and straightened it up even though I know he is not coming back as he has a new home in heaven. But I am still in this realm, struggling everyday just to get through.

Here is his web site that I created in his memory:

http://memorialwebsites.legacy.com/jessedavidrauk/Homepage.aspx

Still adding to it.

I am not sure when the 10th of a month will arrive without my dread of it. Perhaps in time, but not today.

******************************************************************************************************

Today I waited for you, but you never came. I asked God to whisper to you how much I love you and how much I miss you. And then I realized that today, you also wait for me. Until God calls me home, Jesus, please carry me in Your loving arms.

*******************************************************************************************************

• Members

Hi Laurie

I am so sorry to read of the loss of your precious son Jesse. I did view the site you created and it is lovely. He certainly is a handsome youn man.

I I ost my only son, Stephen 6 years ago and this site saved my sanity and life. I suggest you post to the:Loss of adult child section and more will view your message and suppport your journey.

Keep coming back

Archived