Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

March 2, 2013, One month

halcottgirl368

• Members
halcottgirl368

I have not been online in the last few days, it is getting harder and harder for me to go on. It seems all I do is sit and stare out the window. Yesterday, I swear I heard Cheri call out to. After that I cried till I had no tears left. Tomorrow it will be one month since Cheri passed, and I don't think I will ever be ok. People tell me in time it will get better, but I don't see how and I swear if I hear the word "closure" one more time I will scream. I hate that word, and there can never be closure, for me.

I am sorry if I seem to be yelling or whinning, I hate this but I want to thank all of you that write to me and for all the posts I read, you are all special people.

Kathy B

• Members

Hello Kathy

I am sorry that you are feeling so sad and lost, and do understand exactly where you are. Missing your precious daughter, Cheri is understandable as the loss of a child is the most painful endure.

I am glad you found this message board and have the courage to post. I lost my only child, Stephen 6 years ago and this Board helped me regain my sanity. I also found coming here reading when I could not post, crying as I read, helped me to feel connected when all else failed. I also started a photo album in the Gallery and that was very helpful . I hope one day you will be able to do that for yourself

Try to rest, eat, drink water and trust that slowly you will begin to feel better-- different but better

In my thoughts.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

I too do not like that word closure. "Closure" to what? I don't think that people realize what they are saying at times. You had a relationship with that child that was cut off all too short. I believe I will see my son again in heaven and that this world is only the waiting room. Your heavenly Father sees your tears. Tears are prayers that reach heaven too.

Archived