Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

curious

bethypooh

• Members

Curious the night before my mom died she siad she want her sister and i to pay attention to her over the phone she felt something eas wrong,i went right up and seen her she was alert they were going to do testing in the mornning.I gave my trust to Dr and nurses.anyways that night when i got home before bed i called her like normal told her i loved her and good night.the next day she didnt answer the phone i went to work and cried through out the whole day my husband texted me have a good morning and he loved me which he used to do and stoped and on the 2nd of feb we texted me that all i could responde was im dying in side about an hour later I got a call to rush to the hospital....I was sooooooooo in shocked The hospital had my brother and i (who we couldnt stand each other ) both witness they were doing everything they could to get her to come back like an hours worth of working they would get a heart beat then it would go..we were told when we walked in they would a couple more times and will have to call it quits.we heard flatline and that was it,since then my brother and i havent been biter and we were able to say good bye.could this been her pulling him and i together?

what hurts the VERY most was around 730 i would call before getting ready for work well when we went to rehab to get her stuff they said she answered the phone and noone was there and she dropped the phone i must have hung up as she picked up and she was VERY bad that morning confused and out of it..and i wasnt able to hear her :( since she died im trying to get bills taken care of and talk to a psycic when is too soon to communicate? or is there not a time limit a few people said it was too soon

• Members
AlwaysHisGirl

You asked if it is too soon to see a psychic. That answer will be different depending on who you talk to. I would suggest you investigate George Anderson, a psychic, to see what his opinion is on that. I believe I read that he says it's never too soon, but you need to check that. Just google "George Anderson psychic" and you'll read a lot about him.

I met with a medium about a month and a half after my Mike died, and it was an amazing 40 minutes. I want to visit the same medium again. I just haven't decided yet when I'd like to do that. Perhaps sometime in March.

I have watched several mediums do audience readings on youtube, such as Doris Stokes, James Van Praagh, and George Anderson. You might want to watch those videos before you meet with a medium or psychic. I have learned that some people learn a few things or nothing much from some mediums, but there are others, like myself, who have amazing experiences during a session with a medium. My session was supposed to last 30 minutes, but since my loved one had much to say, it lasted 40 minutes. I do not doubt that Mike was there in that room communicating with me through a gifted medium. Visiting a medium can be very healing and thought provoking. I hope you find one who has the gift.

Take care.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Curious the night before my mom died she siad she want her sister and i to pay attention to her over the phone she felt something eas wrong,i went right up and seen her she was alert they were going to do testing in the mornning.I gave my trust to Dr and nurses.anyways that night when i got home before bed i called her like normal told her i loved her and good night.the next day she didnt answer the phone i went to work and cried through out the whole day my husband texted me have a good morning and he loved me which he used to do and stoped and on the 2nd of feb we texted me that all i could responde was im dying in side about an hour later I got a call to rush to the hospital....I was sooooooooo in shocked The hospital had my brother and i (who we couldnt stand each other ) both witness they were doing everything they could to get her to come back like an hours worth of working they would get a heart beat then it would go..we were told when we walked in they would a couple more times and will have to call it quits.we heard flatline and that was it,since then my brother and i havent been biter and we were able to say good bye.could this been her pulling him and i together?

what hurts the VERY most was around 730 i would call before getting ready for work well when we went to rehab to get her stuff they said she answered the phone and noone was there and she dropped the phone i must have hung up as she picked up and she was VERY bad that morning confused and out of it..and i wasnt able to hear her :( since she died im trying to get bills taken care of and talk to a psycic when is too soon to communicate? or is there not a time limit a few people said it was too soon

My dear Bethypooh,

I offer my deepest condolences on the physical passing of your Mother. What you have to say about your brother and you appears to be your Mom's last wish that you two reunite as brother and sister again with the bitterness that existed to be wiped clean. After all, that is what a Mother wants most of all from her children whom she brought into the world, for them to live in harmony and love together, especially when she will not be around again as before.

Concerning the psychic, and one thing to understand is that a psychic is not always a medium but a medium is usually also a psychic, if you don't mind my saying, imho I don't think you need one. First of all because it is still too soon to make contact as it takes those in spirit at least a couple of months to re-orientate themselves to their new habitat and surroundings. But also those who passed under more traumatic circumstances may take longer to "re-emerge" as they are allowed as much time to sleep and rest before awakening to their new life in spirit. They will have people there to guide them and explain their new life situation. But they do deserve and are most entitled to that time period in order to make the needed changes with all due respect to them.

Having said that, when your Mom is ready she may be sending you some ADCs! You just have to stay tuned to that and keep an open mind. They come in no particular sequence and can arrive in different ways. For instance, you might see the lights blinking in your house, the telephone ringing and there is no one there, the television set turning on by itself, finding pennies in different places, feeling a soft touch on your cheek or head, or even having a Dream Visit from her. During the dream state we temporarily disconnect from our physical body and travel via our spiritual body to the world of spirit where we rejoin with our loved ones who now reside there. When we are ready to reawaken we are brought back to our physical body but are not always able to remember our experience thus, it is good to keep a little notebook and pen by your nightstand so that you can write down the important details of your dream visit before you forget them. The human mind does not always retain full information of such visits since they happen in another dimension so when we re-enter this Earthly dimension all can appear cloudy therefore, the need to write it down as soon as possible with date, what you saw or experienced, who was there, and anything else you can remember.

Try not to worry about trying to make contact because if it is meant to be it will come sooner or later. Again, all depends upon her and when she is ready she may truly surprise you in one way or another! Many blessings to you.

I wish you many blessings as you move forward in your life with the special wish that your brother and you retain a truly harmonious relationship, something that would surely make your dear Mother very happy!

• Members
AlwaysHisGirl

Based on my own experience, I know that ADC's do occur immediately after a love one dies, and that if you go to a gifted medium, as I did, you CAN make contact immediately. Please read George Anderson's book Lessons from the Light, and check out George on the Internet. He is a gifted medium.

• Members
AlwaysHisGirl

In my post of Feb. 28, 2013, I said that George Anderson was a "psychic." That is not so. He is a medium and you can read about that in his book Lessons from the Light, which you can probably get from your library or via an inter-library loan. On page 11, George explains the difference between a psychic and a medium.

Archived