Forever am I tormented by that awful day

When you took your last breath

Grew your wings, and flew away!!

The memories still haunt me

As unpleasant as they are

I can find no good memories

Since you went away so far...

Dear Lord,

Please help me!! Please help us all! I cry tears for us all...another sleepless night in "paradise"

• Members
BreathofAngel

9/18/2012, I HATE YOU!!!

Forever am I tormented by that awful day

When you took your last breath

Grew your wings, and flew away!!

The memories still haunt me

As unpleasant as they are

I can find no good memories

Since you went away so far...

Dear Lord,

Please help me!! Please help us all! I cry tears for us all...another sleepless night in "paradise"

If anyone has Facebook as well, pls feel free to add me. I need all of the friends I can get.

Ronda sterling

Dearest Ronda,

I am truly sorry for the physical loss of your Mother and my sincere condolences are with you. I want for you to know that I can feel the anger and extreme disappointment your dearest Mother's passing has brought to you. When I look at the picture of your dear Mom she is the epitome of sweetness, Love and Motherhood. So can there be any doubt that you would miss her so much as you do? Absolutely not. The importance of a Mother in a person's life is unequalled by anything else. Sure we have other very dear family members but a Mother is the one who brings us into the world and when she is no longer there it is as if one is no longer complete in and of themselves. And the only comfort that can come to those left behind with memories so dear that it hurts to even think about them is that "death" is but a transition from one temporary life here on Earth to our Permanent one in Heaven.

And how we wish we too could be there with our loved ones and the inevitable anger that is aroused by their being "taken away from us." But we are not truly alone as those whom we have loved so much and who have loved us still reach out to us even after their earthly transition to let us know that they are alright and not to worry. That is due to the fact that Love Never Dies! Love is Eternal and on-going and how I wish more people would have that understanding. And of course the fact that we will rejoin our loved ones with happy celebration at our appointed time which is something to certainly look forward to! Yet how some seem to miss the fact that they continue to co-exist right close to us!

I send you not one but many (((((((Big Hugs))))))) dear Ronda. Please know that I am praying for you and your dear Mother. She would not want, surely, to have you feel so down at this point. A Mother never wants that for her child or children. She wants only the very best for them and for them to continue being happy even 'without them' because they are truly not without them, only the physical body is no longer there but they are full, complete, and themselves in every other way. That's why we say they are gone with angel wings, denoting that they still exist! And so they do!

Your eyes have cried rivers of tears, dearheart, because of the Love you feel deep in your heart for the one and only who is physically gone, but only physically, not spiritually or mentally. Such love for your dearest Mother can only be a gift from God to your heart. Take good care of yourself sweetheart and I hope that you will very soon find great peace and comfort of which you are most deserving.

The following fine websites may be of interest.

http://www.ehow.com/...ng-parents.html

Anger and Grieving.....please read :

http://http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/death-in-the-family-discussions/general-support/799800-anger-and-grievingplease-read

• Members
franknbrenda04

I'm sorry to hear about your loss you have my deepest sympathies. I know losing a parent can be very tough you. Its easy to be angry I lost my dad about 5 years ago . and I still get angry because of his loss. I know its not easy for you right now. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I f you ever want to talk just sent me a message.

brenda scott

• Members

Breathofangel- you've been my rock more than once. For that, thank you. Hugs right back ;)

• Members

Frank and Brenda- thank YOU! A rough night last night (some are worse than others) hugs to you!

Archived