Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

it just is not fare,

dazzel

• Members

after death of 2 husbands the last by his own hand ,i just don,t know how much more i can take nothing has been going right since this all happened

• Members

Dazzel,

My heart just breaks for you. Such tragic losses are very hard to overcome. Advise I have been given is just one day at a time. There will be days you have to take it one minute or hour at a time. Let the hurt out, cry, talk to them, vegetate on the couch. There is never a good time for such a loss, but the holidays always make it feel so much worse. You WILL get through this but it is going to take time, lots of time.

I lost my husband in September; came home from work and found him on the couch. At first, I thought he was taking a nap. That was such a shock. He had had cancer and we figure it went to his brain. October of last year, I lost my oldest son to suicide. That is something we will just never understand. He left behind 3 beautiful daughters and a wonderful sole mate. There are still days I just vegetate due to the loss of them both. Please know that you are not alone. There are lots of us grieving here for our losses and understand what you are going through and feeling. Please vent when you are feeling your roughest days. It does help. God's love to you.

• Members
ElemmireAnini

I agree, it isn't fair. Sometimes I wake up saying that. It's not fair and it's not easy...

Archived