Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Good but Bad Dream

kaycee42

• Members

I had a dream that I was leaving my Husband (he is alive). As I walked away from him I saw my departed Mum , I dashed up to her hugged her we were both laughing and saying how much we loved and missed each other. Then I asked my Mum When will I die, Mum looked down at the ground for some time then looked me directly in the eyes and said Monday 2 o'clock. At this point I woke in shock. It was such a lovely dream having hugs with my Mum, but why on earth I would ask such a question is beyond me and the answer I hope is not true. I guess what I am asking is can anyone make any sense of this. Many thanks

• Members
BreathofAngel

I had a dream that I was leaving my Husband (he is alive). As I walked away from him I saw my departed Mum , I dashed up to her hugged her we were both laughing and saying how much we loved and missed each other. Then I asked my Mum When will I die, Mum looked down at the ground for some time then looked me directly in the eyes and said Monday 2 o'clock. At this point I woke in shock. It was such a lovely dream having hugs with my Mum, but why on earth I would ask such a question is beyond me and the answer I hope is not true. I guess what I am asking is can anyone make any sense of this. Many thanks

Warmest greetings to you, dear Kaycee!

Many times when people dream the dreams take form due to what has been going on around the person. Dreaming of leaving your husband may be indicative of wanting some time to solve your own concerns and problems without the "masculine aspect" in the picture. Your Mom "Mum" represents the security of a loved one who would be there to help in that endeavor. As for your asking when you would die, that could again be indicative of wanting to let a situation that perplexes you expire for good though it does not appear to mean actual physical death which of course no one would know about or have an answer to even those in spirit. As to the time given by your Mom, Monday 2 o'clock, Monday is the Second day of the week that starts with Sunday. 2 O'clock is the second hour. Therefore, this may be speaking about a "second nature" of yours that conflicts with things and may be causing you some concern.

If such rings a bell for you you might want to consider going introspectively to examine what it is that may be bothering you. Sometimes things are not so clear-cut, however. So, they may not appear consciously where you would actually know about them with clear vision but may be lingering sub-consciously (again the Second nature.) Finding out what rears its ugly head from time to time may be a good thing as it could be the key to what is happening just below the surface in your life.

I do hope you will find peace and contentment. And try not to be overly concerned with this as dreams are mostly symbolic of things happening in one's life but they are not usually prognosticators of gloom and doom. Many blessings to you and may your life be filled with much Love, happiness, and a copious amount of Light.

• Members

Thank you BreathofAngel,

You may well be right, it does ring somewhat true, but I am going to have to think about it a bit more. So many times I read your words and you make sense to me. Thank you again and for being here.

Archived