Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My anexity is out the roof.. who's next? :/

ChelseaRaeMiller

• Members
ChelseaRaeMiller

Over the last 6 years since i was a freshmen in high school. Ive had 7 family deaths. 3 cousins (justin,travis,mickae), both my grandmothers, my father, and my uncle john. I've also had death of friends. 2012 is the first year i haven't had one or more funerals for the past six years. As happy and relieving as that should make me, im on my tip toes and cant help but think someone else will be gone any second. I'm sick of funerals, im tired of missing people, and seeing my entire family hurt. Im 20 years old. Im tired of crying. Im so paranoid i listen to police/fire rescue /ems radios at night when i know my family is out and about. IM TIRED OF LIVING IN FEAR. I feel like i wake up just to worry then go back to sleep. Has anyone else been through multiple family deaths? Is it normal to act/feel this way or am i in need of some serious therapy?

• Members

I have had 5 deaths in the last 6 years as well. I lost both my grandparents who were very close to me. My grandmother used to live with us, so you know, we were very close. Then I lost a cousin and a favorite uncle (father's brother) and to top it all, I just lost my father in 2012. My father passed away exactly 6 months after my uncle died. So it's all very close together. That does make nervous but I know we gotta go on and we can't live in fear. Lets be geared for what life brings to us...whether we like it or not. But no point in living a life of fear. We only have one life, we never know when our turn comes, so let's make it matter while we still have a chance. We never know what tomorrow brings us, so at least lets try to enjoy today.

Archived