Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Medicated and still sleepless

Mdanielson4

• Members

I had a terrible day yesterday. I had to help a family with preparing for a family member to come home to die. When I went to the home it was not my normal responsibility but I had no technicians to set up equipment for this family. My mental condition is not their fault. It was very difficult to hear of the cancer that had spread to the liver and was taking this person’s life. Then the problems started happening and the bed wouldn’t go together. I had time frames to meet to make sure I had equipment in place before he was brought home. A lot of people were counting on me and they did not have any idea the personal mental condition and problems I was having. I finished the job with success and made the timeframes expected. After I left the house I broke down and called a friend to help me get through the hard mental breakdown I was having. Thank God she answered. I just felt like I wanted to share the difficult experience. And let people know there are Angels among us who care.

Mike

• Members

Mike, you are a powerful man. There is no way I could have done what you did. I too had a rough time yesterday readying Kellie's flower gardens and roses for winter but that is nothing in comparison to what you had to endure. I wish I had your strength.

Archived