Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Fighting for my life

hotrod

• Members

Hello Indigos, I haven't posted in quite a while but I come here often to seek comfort in my weary world. It seems that since I lost my sweet son Dylan, I have had great difficulty functioning in it. So many things are so different now without him. There is a great battle waging in my soul and its a battle for my own life. Losing my boy has affected me so profoundly that I have developed one health issue after another; the latest being a heart arrythmia and so my heart really is "broken". I thought that since it has been 20 months now; I would be more accepting, but I ache for him more than ever. Dylan was my protector, and I his. He was my best friend and his loss is more than I can bear. I am trying so hard to take back control of my life but this grief has run away with me! I come from a long line of survivors, I can say that. I know that every one of us here are trying to find our way through the black of sorrow. I will never get over being robbed of my only, my love, my Dylan...

I leave you with a song of healing. Listen, it will give you comfort.

Love, Cindy

"The Angels Were Singing"

Matthew Perryman Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHeOy98gZ4I

• Members

Dear Cindy

Thank you for the gift of that beautiful touching song. I do hear you and so understand your pain and loss. I lost my only child, Stephen 5 years ago. I beleive the acceptance of this loss is now deep within me and I will always miss him and long to be by his side. The sadness is now a part of who I am and today I can remember many warm memories of Stephen and smile

Please keep coming here and sharing This Indigo famly saved my sanity and life.

Archived