SUDDEN DEATH

Neenz92

• Members

Hi all,

I lost my mum 3 months ago (it may as well have been yesterday). She died so suddenly and unexpectedly. She had been so happy the last few months since she turned 70. We never got a chance to say goodbye. I miss her so much and am so afraid that I will feel so lost without her in my life anymore.

Our only consolation is that it was quick - she always said that's how she wanted to go, but for those of us left behind it's a huge loss.

• Members

Neenz92

I am very sorry about the loss of your mum. You've lost a profound person in your life, and it is going to take some time to process. One thing I always remember is that even though I may not be able to see my lost loved ones, I can still love them, and I know they loved me. Somehow, that comforts me. Sometimes, when people don't get to say goodbye, they write a letter and say what they wanted to say to their lost loved one. It truly does help.

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

Archived