All of the pain, Mama I miss you.

If you could only see me,

And tell me “It’s okay”,

I just might would listen

I just might make it another day.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Dearest (((((Rms1977))))),

Your poem is so beautiful because it comes directly from your very soul! It expresses so well what is also so deep within your heart for your dear Mother and is the way most people feel when losing the greatest one they could ever have in their life. A Mother is truly irreplaceable and the pain one feels after losing her is worse than any other pain one could know. You have only one Mother. That is why I have always stressed so heavily to those who don't seem to have much feelings for their Mother to get closer to her and let her know that you love her because one day she will be gone and there will not be another opportunity to say what you could have said today!

In your case, we can plainly see that you were and still are very close to your Mom and for that I wholeheartedly congratulate you, dearheart! I only wish it were possible to bring her back but being with God she knows how you feel and loves you all the more for it! She is still very much with you and will always be as the bonds between a Mother and daugher or son relationship cannot ever be broken by anyone. What lies in the heart stays in the heart and can be felt by the one whom you love.

Please find comfort in knowing that God is by your side and has always been. It is said He takes the ones whom are deemed to be His newest angels first thus, she is in the Best Divine hands she could ever be with! Know that Love has prevailed as it lives on throughout eternity and one day you will surely reunite with your dearest lovely Mother but until then know that everytime you hear a song that reminds you of her, every time you see a piece of writing that is so about her, everytime you feel a gentle breeze by your face, it is your Mother kissing your sweet cheek and letting you know that she is still with you and not to worry as all is well.

May God Bless You always and keep you safe and strong! You receive a Big, Big HUG from us! We Love You!!

---------------------------------------------------------

If you could hold the ocean in your arms, it still could not compare with the vastness of love a Mother has in her heart for her child. -- BreathofAngel

• Members
immissingyou

Oh that poem is so heartbreakingly beautiful! I know the pain of losing those we love never completely goes away and I am so very sorry for your loss. Time will heal your heart a little but we are forever changed by losing loved ones. One day at a time is often the best we can do.

• Members

Dearest (((((Rms1977))))),

Your poem is so beautiful because it comes directly from your very soul! It expresses so well what is also so deep within your heart for your dear Mother and is the way most people feel when losing the greatest one they could ever have in their life. A Mother is truly irreplaceable and the pain one feels after losing her is worse than any other pain one could know. You have only one Mother. That is why I have always stressed so heavily to those who don't seem to have much feelings for their Mother to get closer to her and let her know that you love her because one day she will be gone and there will not be another opportunity to say what you could have said today!

In your case, we can plainly see that you were and still are very close to your Mom and for that I wholeheartedly congratulate you, dearheart! I only wish it were possible to bring her back but being with God she knows how you feel and loves you all the more for it! She is still very much with you and will always be as the bonds between a Mother and daugher or son relationship cannot ever be broken by anyone. What lies in the heart stays in the heart and can be felt by the one whom you love.

Please find comfort in knowing that God is by your side and has always been. It is said He takes the ones whom are deemed to be His newest angels first thus, she is in the Best Divine hands she could ever be with! Know that Love has prevailed as it lives on throughout eternity and one day you will surely reunite with your dearest lovely Mother but until then know that everytime you hear a song that reminds you of her, every time you see a piece of writing that is so about her, everytime you feel a gentle breeze by your face, it is your Mother kissing your sweet cheek and letting you know that she is still with you and not to worry as all is well.

May God Bless You always and keep you safe and strong! You receive a Big, Big HUG from us! We Love You!!

---------------------------------------------------------

If you could hold the ocean in your arms, it still could not compare with the vastness of love a Mother has in her heart for her child. -- BreathofAngel

My mother indeed, was my bestfriend!! Sure we had our problems, as every mother-daughter relationship does, but we both knew the love was there!! We talked every day, sometimes 5 times a day. I am 35 years old, and onlly the last year of her life, did she live away from me (that was only 2 hours). From the minute I was born, we were glued to the hip. In fact, if you see every picture, I am right beside her. I love and miss her so much!!!

• Members

Oh that poem is so heartbreakingly beautiful! I know the pain of losing those we love never completely goes away and I am so very sorry for your loss. Time will heal your heart a little but we are forever changed by losing loved ones. One day at a time is often the best we can do.

Thank YOU!! That reminds me "One day at a time, sweet JESUS, that's all I'm asking of you!!!!"

Archived