Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost of my big sister

MissingMyBigSister

• Members
MissingMyBigSister

I lost my big sister on July 3,2012 this is the hardest thing i have ever had to deal with. I feel I am all alone now. I dont have the one person your suppost to always have with you to grow old with and nag in your old age. She was in a car accident/fire. The cops are saying it is her fault and for some unknown reason she hardly passed over the line and never made the turn. She sideswaped one car then hit another head on, on the driverside. The front of her car was sitting on the driver seat. Why my sister. They said she fell asleep. But how can she fall asleep 2 mins after she texted her boyfriend telling him she was on her way over. Why didnt she make that curve? Was she awake? Didi she feel it? Did she scream for help when the fire started? Why did her car catch fire and no one elses? My sister was only 31, her birthday is on October 21. She left 3 little boys behind. 5, 2 and 6 months. She never got to see Wy go to his first day of school. I never got to say good bye. Not to her, not to her body. I dont know how to get closer. I want my sister back. No one knows my pain and I have no one to talk to. My daughter also 5 has nightmares about a car accident. What do I do? How do I help her if I cant even listion to her without crying? The last thing I said to her on the phone was to stop drinking because my fiance and I are not going to another funeral. 3 Days later I got this horrible call. I will never have my sister again. How do you cope? I need help. I need someone who understands my pain. Why Christy why? What happened? Why cant i see or hear you or feel you? Please come back to me please. Christy I will never forget you and I love you forever and a day to the stars past the moon and back.

post-300403-0-51559300-1349668795_thumb.

• Members
Alexander Risten

It is heart wrenching to read your story. We have so many questions when a loved one suddenly dies, and it is so normal. All your feelings and emotions you describe is normal. I will not dare to say that I understand your pain, but what I do know is that losing a sibling is painful. It is so sad that you have no one to talk to. That is why I am so grateful for this forum. Here is a lot of people who are willing to speak to you and pray for you. Please feel free to speak here and perhaps, even just by listening, we can offer you a safe place to start your journey to healing again.

Archived