Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

For those wavering: if you could know what lies beyond -

widower2

• Moderators

Would you?

Repeat: this is for those having serious issues w/their faith (or generally undecided as to what they believe). To those interested in "witnessing" or "preaching," pls don't. You're welcome to do so on your own thread or others. If anyone rudely does so anyway, FYI I won't read further once I realize that. OK? Thx.

Anyway -

I'm not sure I would, tempting as it is. The hope that she still exists out there is often the only thing that keeps me going. If I knew there was nothing beyond....I don't even want to think about it.......

• Members

I think I would to know Triston was ok would be worth any risk.To know that he is out there would bring some peace in my humble opinian.

Thanks for being there W2 hope to see you soon

• Members

If I believed that there was no hope of seeing him again, ever, in any realm of being.. I would not be able to go on. I have to hope for that, at the very least. It's all I have left, the only thought that gives me any comfort at all in the times when I lose someone I love- the thought that they are someplace else, and that I will be with them again, sometime.

• Members

I believe I'll see John again and feel he is with me in spirit. That helps me through the day.

Sincerely,

Mandala

Archived