Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Life is so upsettiing

gunnerswife

• Members

Thursday would had been our 32 anniversary and 32 years ago i was so happy, we were beginning life together, 32 years later i am so sad our life ended June21. I miss him so much. people makes plans with me then cancel them because of the weather or something. i am all alone and miss him so much. I have a son thats with me some but he has his own life. work is hard i hate it. I need to find something to make me happy but what. i don't know. i am happy when i talk to this one person but he hurts too and has his own life. Things has to get better.

• Members

Thursday would had been our 32 anniversary and 32 years ago i was so happy, we were beginning life together, 32 years later i am so sad our life ended June21. I miss him so much. people makes plans with me then cancel them because of the weather or something. i am all alone and miss him so much. I have a son thats with me some but he has his own life. work is hard i hate it. I need to find something to make me happy but what. i don't know. i am happy when i talk to this one person but he hurts too and has his own life. Things has to get better.

You spent almost 32 years with your husband, and that is a very long time (although I'm sure you feel as though it was not long enough). It is hard to establish new routines, new habits, new patterns, new friendships, new anything. I know it is extremely difficult right now, but it will get easier, it is just going to take a measure of time. Have you tried starting any kind of new class or hobby or something you always wanted to do but never found the time?

We are thinking about you,

ModKonnie

• Members

Dear Gunnerswife,

My heart goes out to you. I sure do wish I had the right words to help. It sounds like Modkonnie has some pretty good ideas about the hobby class, or a some classes at your local college or even volunteer help. I know you said your son is hurting to and has a life of his own bu,t maybe he would like the idea of yall doing something special to honor your husband and he could be waiting for you to ask thinking it would hurt you if he did. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please take care

Diane

• Members

oh yes he has plans. he toldf me right away after his dad died that he would be with me and take me out to eat that day. he asked if i wanted just him or his gf too, i said she could go nosw i think it is turning into a party.as i heard he invited others. my sister is home from key west florida and want to do something with me too. they had me down to work even though i had asked for it off. but i think i got it traded. I never know about that place.

• Members

That is good, I am so happy you have such a supporting and caring family with you today!!! My thoughts and prayers will be with you!! I hope you can enjoy it the best that you can, Happy Anniversary to you and may God be with you today to comfort and heal!! Take care

Archived