Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Kenny

kendi

• Members

This is my husband Kenny I made this on a website I found that sometimes making different things with pictures helps me and I guess helps me cope Kenny was such a great man a typical one he was a super mechanic you could call him hold the phone to your car and he could tell you what was wrong with it he has a 66 Chevy truck and a 60 ord we was gonna redo even tho he is not here I will in his memory he could rebuild a car or build a house all around do it all kind of person he loved helping people and sometimes get done wrong but that never stopped him he just kept going I would ask him why do you keep doing it he would say it will come back on me he loved kids raised plenty from his to mine but never treated them any different he loved his animals we got a potbelly pig mini goat chickens gigs cats a little Mimi farm :) Kenny never met a stranger all liked him these are some of the reasons fell in love with him but mostly because he gave more to others than he did his self and only thing he wanted wad just a simple life he enjoyed being in his garage watching tv and doing yardwork we knew each other for years before we got together and was a couple for for almost 11 years next month would have been our 3rd wedding anniversary I value every moment we had together I just miss him so much love and miss you Kenny you are in my heart to syay

Archived