Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Son

Ruby Romero

• Members

I am new here and I wish I knew about this website 5 years ago. My 29 year old son, Ceser passed away from a heart problem called 'Atrial Tachycardia' (a rapid heart beat). When he was born, we almost lost him and the doctors said he would not live to see puberty. God blessed us for 29 short years. The pain never goes away. My husband and I are doing better though, but we miss him so much. So many times we rushed him to the hospital over the years, but that one time we were on vacation (eight hours away) when he passed away. That was the longest drive of our lives to get back home. I blamed myself for a long time for not being around, but God wanted him. We are blessed with a grandson from him, Andrew, and he looks just like his dad. I thank you for being here, like I said, I wished I had known about this site so I could let it all out. It still hurts!!!

• Members

Dear Ma Ruby

I am so very sorry for the loss of your preciouos son. I too lost my only child, a son, Stephen 5 years ago and i wazs fortunate enough to find this Board shortly therafter.

Posting here, reading the messages from others who know the pain and sadness that this loss engenders, has helped me to recover to an extent. I Know I am not alone and Ithat others understand as few others can.

I urge you to keep coming back and sharing You are not alone

Archived