Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

two months today since he passed

val

• Members

my name is val. it has been two months today since my husband passed in hs sleep. i woke up at 1.36 am and haven't fallen back asleep and now can't : trying to decide about work or not to go. crying. questioning. need all the support I can get today. I know if I go to work at least i'll be around people, if i don't i will just isolate. choices are hell or hell. geez, what a choice. i guess i'll buck up and at least attempt it. could use some words of support for the day from my dear friends here at this site. I could really use a sign that jerry is watching over me, with God. Depression seems to be getting worse, not better, even slowly. I will keep all of you in my prayers as you venture into yur day. Love, peace, Val

• Members

Val, your not alone. Your husband your loved ones and the people you have met here are all on your side. You are in my prayers and if you need to talk message me. I will give whatever support I can. Your not alone. People are here for you.

Mike

• Members

Dear Val:

You are certainly not alone, but I know that it may seem that way. Please remember that you have a number of friends here who can empathize with what you are going through. I hope you did go to work on Friday and that it helped you to be around another group of friends. I am thinking of you and hoping that you will find some refreshing and peaceful time over the weekend.

Archived