Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

The rock of the family

Fecrabb

• Members

Yes I'm strong, yes I was able to keep my head and take care of the arrangements, yes my grief isn't the same as my mom's for loosing a kid or the grief of his wife and kids. No i don't believe in god, no I don't have the support of a church. But damn it I need support too. I don't need advise I don't just need someone to listen I need someone to actually HEAR what Im saying. Even if it doesn't seem like it has to do with grief I still need you to be patient and hear what Im saying, not just my words but what Im actually saying. Many asked how I was doing and if I needed anything that 1st week. Well I was trying to make sure everything was taken care of, I delayed my grief in order to take care of it all. 4 weeks later Now I need my friends but now they seem to be too busy.

post-299916-0-32277600-1346340308_thumb.

• Members
cant move on

Hi Rayzsis I hear what's troubling you. When my brother past away last year I was the executor so between planning the funeral and everything else that had to be done I didn't have a chance to grieve when the support was being supplied (for lack of a better description) By the time I was ready to begin grieving everyone seemed to have already come to terms with the loss and was moving on already. Trying to talk about it made me feel like I was opening up old wounds.

Archived