Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost all family members

Methodman

• Members

I lost my father in 1988 due to a heart attack. Most recently, I lost my Sister in April 2010 and Mother in April 2012 both to pulmonary embolisms. It has been so hard accepting the fact that my entire family is gone. It's very scary.

• Members
BreathofAngel

I lost my father in 1988 due to a heart attack. Most recently, I lost my Sister in April 2010 and Mother in April 2012 both to pulmonary embolisms. It has been so hard accepting the fact that my entire family is gone. It's very scary.

Dearest (((((((friend))))))),

I am so very sorry to hear about the physical loss of your entire family. There can be no doubt that mere words cannot express what you must be feeling at this moment. You have arrived at a great place where you can discuss these things with many others of like mind, dearest, who can bring you comfort and hope in your time of need.

"Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." -- JOSHUA 1:9 (KJV) Keep the Faith!

Also, there is this website for further information: http://woundedhealers.com/

May God bless you and be with you always in all ways!

• Members

Hi Recovering, I am so so sorry for your loss. I am sure they all loved you very much and would not want to see you suffer. Someone who also lost their entire family shared a story on another forum. They say that they see small signs coming from their loved ones everywhere. When my grandfather passed away I held his hand a lot. When I felt a breeze from nowhere on my hand as I lay in bed last night I wonder if it was a reversal of roles and he was by my bedside watching over me and holding my hand. Small signs that those you love are still around you is everywhere.

I have found a lot of comfort in reading about near death experiences. Just knowing there is an after life gives me hope I will see the people I lost again one day-that we will be reunited again once more. In the meantime as we travel through the mortal world I think it's our job to find more people to love. To replace the loved ones we have lost. Love is the meaning of life and by filling our lives with love and allowing it to triumph over greed, anger, hate and resentment. We will come to understand the true meaning of human existence.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Hi Recovering, I am so so sorry for your loss. I am sure they all loved you very much and would not want to see you suffer. Someone who also lost their entire family shared a story on another forum. They say that they see small signs coming from their loved ones everywhere. When my grandfather passed away I held his hand a lot. When I felt a breeze from nowhere on my hand as I lay in bed last night I wonder if it was a reversal of roles and he was by my bedside watching over me and holding my hand. Small signs that those you love are still around you is everywhere.

I have found a lot of comfort in reading about near death experiences. Just knowing there is an after life gives me hope I will see the people I lost again one day-that we will be reunited again once more. In the meantime as we travel through the mortal world I think it's our job to find more people to love. To replace the loved ones we have lost. Love is the meaning of life and by filling our lives with love and allowing it to triumph over greed, anger, hate and resentment. We will come to understand the true meaning of human existence.

Warm greetings, Moonchaser,

I am very glad to learn that you give good credence to the Afterlife because it very much exists! I have been writing about it for some time in this forum that is under the main heading "SPIRITUAL/RELIGIOUS BELIEFS" and the subtopic "ADC's, Visions & Dreams" found by scrolling downwards a little way.

And yes, those who are discarnate DO very much leave signs for one to pick up on. The problem is with people's general disbelief that that could be actually happening to them. Thus, they lose many great signs from their loved ones so needlessly!

I am so glad, Moonchaser, that your Granddad came to you to reassure you that he was fine and was with you! But did you know that many people simply shut off such communication when it happens simply by being in denial? When one tries so hard continuously to go against the grain of belief in continuing life as God has assured us that there is, they cut off communication with the very people in spirit that they wish to hear from.

Thanks again for your *Open Mindedness* in this matter and I hope you get many more ADCs from your Granddad!

Here's something that may be of interest to you as well as to others.

'Hi Daddy, I love you' - Engineer 'talks' to his dead teenage daughter after developing paranormal detection devices

By Daily Mail Reporter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134547/Hi-Daddy-I-love--Engineer-talks-dead-teenage-daughter-developing-paranormal-detection-devices.html#

Also for further reading: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/emails-dead-man-account-helping-family-friends-closure-193306965.html

These accounts can only show that those in spirit are Eager and Ready to communicate with those left behind in this carnal world!

Be blessed by God always!

Archived