Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost of all family members

BreathofAngel

• Members

I am a 22 years old young lady, my whole life changed since 20 July 2012 where all my family members died in a horrible car accident.

I have lost my beloved parents and my two younger brothers, I know since then my life would be totally different from others. I do no think I will be the same as last time.

Life still goes on, but I have been crying everyday every night every second deep in my heart. I am so helpless most of the time as I do not have the sense of belonging.

I hate myself so much! I I hate this life so much!!!

• Members

I am a 22 years old young lady, my whole life changed since 20 July 2012 where all my family members died in a horrible car accident.

I have lost my beloved parents and my two younger brothers, I know since then my life would be totally different from others. I do no think I will be the same as last time.

Life still goes on, but I have been crying everyday every night every second deep in my heart. I am so helpless most of the time as I do not have the sense of belonging.

Han,

My heart utterly goes out to you. You have suffered a blow that is simply unimaginable to most people. Do you have any friends? What about grandparents? Please seek some sort of support group in person, whether that be a self help group, a spiritual group or professional counseling.

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

• Members

Hoestly, am weeping for u right now, cos I can't begin to comprehend the way u feel after loosing my fiance, who was my best friend, and has been my life on the 1st oct, I still feel number, I could look @ his pictures @ 1st, now I can't, and I feel so much pain, and like u I hate myself, I hate this life, and I don't know what am doing living it, am nothing without Moh, and I still don't know what to do, no one can tell me how to handle or deal, its just too painful, and u losing all ur family, I pray if there's a God, that he helps u with this pain.

• Members
BreathofAngel

My dearest (((((((Han)))))))

I am so very sorry that you lost your most beloved family in such a tragic accident. I offer you my deepest and most sincere condolences. It is oftimes difficult to understand why these things happen yet they do in many cases for many people throughout the world. And weeping for those who are so very dear and close to you who have now departed is a very natural thing to do because it is an emotion that comes from a very loving heart. No one can dictate to you how long it will be before you begin to feel some amelioration from your pain as each person is completely different in that regard. But what I wish and hope most of all is that in your pain you abandon all feelings of self-hate and hating life itself. That is not productive in your young life and there can be no doubt that your dear parents and siblings would not want for you to feel that way because they would want only the very best for you and for you to wake up each and every morning with new energy to meet the day. You cannot feel at fault for the tragedy that happened to them thus, they would not want for you to blame yourself.

And again, it appears quite natural to feel anger in such a situation but you must pause to consider that that will only make you feel worse not better. The more a negative emotion is expended the less healing can occur. And you have obviously been through so much, dearheart, that you need to feel better from this terrible experience and feel strong again to go on with your precious life. I do not know your religious affiliation but I do know that everyone was created by a great and loving God who looks upon us with His great mercy and compassion and insurmountable Love especially in times like these. Therefore, know that you are not alone. Life continues to exist for you because there is a Divine plan that you have yet to realize in your young life. There are goals, objectives, and happiness that will surely be met at the right time and in the right place for you so don't give up the ship!

May God bless you always and keep you protected under angel wings.

This is an Excellent website you may wish to visit that has many resources!

http://LosingYourParents.org

Archived