Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Note to my Love

Mdanielson4

• Members

I am thankful for the wonderful 32 years I was able to spend with my loving wife. She taught me so much about life, love and respect for your loved ones. She gave me 3 wonderful children and they gave me 5 wonderful grandchildren. I will never understand why God needed her so soon. I am thankful for the time I had with her. Mary I miss you so much, Thank you for the time we lived and loved together. I gave you my heart 32 years ago...

• Members

How sweet. I never thought to write him a letter,but i am always finding little notes he wrote me, i have a bag full.one day he went to throw one away i said don't do that he said you keep those i said yes especially the special ones. and i am glad i did. i have cards he has given me too.

• Members

Mary, you still have my heart. I would give anything to continue a life together somehow. I miss you so much! I pray you are with God and watching over your kids and grandkids. Please, please be looking out for me too. I feel so lost without you. I sit and write this with tears in my eyes and a very heavy heart. I need your strength to carry on. Please be with me.

Amen

• Guests
Guest KackleDackle

If I re read my journal it is always "Please stay with me and guide me". I think I really need to know I am being watched and guided. Deep down I know Ray is still with me and I always feel loved. This gets me through each day. Take care Mike

• Members
Alexander Risten

How sweet. I never thought to write him a letter,but i am always finding little notes he wrote me, i have a bag full.one day he went to throw one away i said don't do that he said you keep those i said yes especially the special ones. and i am glad i did. i have cards he has given me too.

Writing is a good way to handle grief. Write a hymn, a poem, a tribute or just a simple message to your loved one. Some use simple notebooks, but you may prefer to buy a special journal for this purpose. Start writing regularly. Write down your memories of your life with your beloved. It could be very hard in the beginning and it can cause you great pain. Use this to let your grief flow. Do not attempt to stop the tears. You need to cry. You also need to remember why you are in pain: you lost someone extremely important. The purpose of remembering is to help you make peace with what happened.

Some find writing difficult. There are some ways to help you overcome these problems. Start pasting pictures in the journal. Browse through magazines and look for pictures that spark a sense of association in you. It can be anything that you can associate with the deceased like a photo of a mountain reminding you of a recent holiday trip to the mountains. Building up a collection of pictures with special meanings in your journal will help you understand how powerful this can be. Simply write a short description of why the picture is important and before long you will find yourself writing with ease. Sometimes when you really struggle to write, simply write down how feel, in two or three words. Just writing a simple statement like “today I feel blue” on a single page in your journal helps you to keep a rhythm.

• Members

note to my love -

Dear Jerry, honey i miss you so much. everyday i look for signs of you and get them. i believe you are my Angel now and that comforts me.

Everyday i throw flowers, three strands braid together, representing the three of us, into the creek i showed you that day. i do this with love in my heart ; i watch them till they fade and go out of sight. i will be with you always, just as i know the flowers will keep floating, endlessly.

i love you so much, i am crying as i write this. i know right now youd' be telling me get in the shower or you'll be late for work so that is what i must do now. please please know how much our time together has helped me grow as a human being . i love you, respect you and will always keep you close to my heart. your turtlette, val

• Members
Alexander Risten

note to my love -

Dear Jerry, honey i miss you so much. everyday i look for signs of you and get them. i believe you are my Angel now and that comforts me.

Everyday i throw flowers, three strands braid together, representing the three of us, into the creek i showed you that day. i do this with love in my heart ; i watch them till they fade and go out of sight. i will be with you always, just as i know the flowers will keep floating, endlessly.

i love you so much, i am crying as i write this. i know right now youd' be telling me get in the shower or you'll be late for work so that is what i must do now. please please know how much our time together has helped me grow as a human being . i love you, respect you and will always keep you close to my heart. your turtlette, val

Beautiful Val!

• Members

Note to my Love, Mary I can’t stand it your not with me, not sure how to live my life. Doing my best, Please watch over me and help guide me on the path to find you. Our eternal love is always on my mind. I want to heal, be with me always.

Love

Mike

Archived