Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

lost my dad 9 months ago from leukimia

jok112211

• Members

I'm 17 and lost my dad 9 months ago and i was only 16 when it happened im here to tell everyone who will listen its hard losing your dad when your young it is but i learned to cope with it even though its hard. Not a day goes by i dont think bout him he had alot of problems. I know its bad to say this but im glad hes not here as in hes no suffering he fought it for 8 years and he was suppose to die years ago but he stuck it out for us and he still worked. I just want to say this its hard loseing a parent at any age the best thing is to let everything out tell a friend or family member and you will feel better i know some might be different but thats i cope. I love and miss my dad 112211

• Members

I'm 17 and lost my dad 9 months ago and i was only 16 when it happened im here to tell everyone who will listen its hard losing your dad when your young it is but i learned to cope with it even though its hard. Not a day goes by i dont think bout him he had alot of problems. I know its bad to say this but im glad hes not here as in hes no suffering he fought it for 8 years and he was suppose to die years ago but he stuck it out for us and he still worked. I just want to say this its hard loseing a parent at any age the best thing is to let everything out tell a friend or family member and you will feel better i know some might be different but thats i cope. I love and miss my dad 112211

Hi Jok112211,

I am so sorry about the loss of your dad. You sound very mature, and you are totally right about talking to people about your loss. It is one of the best ways to deal with all the pain and emotional turmoil of losing someone you love dearly. Thanks for sharing with us, and please come back to talk to us.

ModKonnie

Archived