Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

counseling

gunnerswife

• Members

I am glad i took some of you guys advise and went for counseling. i was scared. My friend went with me she sit in the waiting room and the secretary talked to her. the counsel was very nice. She is upset how some of the people at work treats me she said they do not understand what i am going through. She is upset i lost so much weight. she wants me to treat myself good and surround myself by loved ones.

• Members

Hi GW - i am glad you took my suggestion and took friend with you. See how well it went? I thought it would ....see you in chat soon. val

• Members

I am glad i took some of you guys advise and went for counseling. i was scared. My friend went with me she sit in the waiting room and the secretary talked to her. the counsel was very nice. She is upset how some of the people at work treats me she said they do not understand what i am going through. She is upset i lost so much weight. she wants me to treat myself good and surround myself by loved ones.

I'm glad you went, it is important to talk things out and not bottle them up. be open honest with not only them but yourself. You will do great...

Mike

• Moderators

So glad it helped - you'd think by now the stigma of such things would be a whisper, but it can be hard to get past it. Hope it keeps helping! A good counselor is like gold.

Archived